Honored Contributor

Re: Please Tell Everyone About Your Avatar :)

@LTT1 wrote:

@SilleeMee

I love your avatar, but I will find you some pictures of your beloved Golden "Taji" if you want.

Oh that's so sweet @LTT1. But I am too sensitive and I get so emotional when I look at pics of Goldens. I'm getting teary eyed as I type this. Best not to show me any pics right now. Thank you for being so kind.Heart It's been really hard getting over the loss of my girl. I don't think I ever will.

Respected Contributor

The unusually large and pretty daisy like flower I found while visiting my brother in LA.

Respected Contributor

I'm not around much anymore so I forgot what it was..... one moment, please....

Respected Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I'm not around much anymore so I forgot what it was..... one moment, please....

Ah, the eye.  I like mascara.  That's about it.

Honored Contributor

My abused rescue that adopted us a year ago, Kingston!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I change my avatar  frequently. The current one is Carrie Fisher with a Storm Trooper. 

Honored Contributor

The Ticket 1310am - Sports Radio

It's a radio station here in DFW.

What makes it special?

They've had the same hosts & lineup since 1994...UNHEARD of in the radio/tv business.  These guys are just local dudes, connecting everyday from 5:30am-7:00pm...and I listen for the the better part of the day.

I don't like sports, so why do I listen?  

The format is what makes it so special...a 50/50 sports/human interest blend.  Their 9/11 coverage, from the exact time it began to a good week later, it was 100% news coverage w/ zero sports...it was the time these guys captured my heart. They were scared & concerned like the rest of us.  

This station has a huge following & slowly getting awards & attention they deserve.  I knew'm when they were just a pup! P1-Day1. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is pretty self explanatory, CareBear/CareBear I chose the purple one as it is my favorite color.

Honored Contributor

I have been looking for a new avatar these past few days and finally settled on the butterfly.  It has so many different meanings to different countries and even different religions.  I know it holds special meaning to some Indian tribes.  The Hopis for one. To me it means "new beginnings" or "new life".  This one happens to be two of my favoite colors.

Trusted Contributor

Mine is my daughters Yorkie.  He is beyond adorable --- Sometimes I think he is human.

Jamma