Respected Contributor

Re: Places That You Would Love to Visit?

@Kachina624 wrote:

Iceland and New Zealand but not necessarily on the same trip. 

Iceland is great. We've been there a couple of times and really enjoyed it. If I were to get on an airplane right now, which I don't want to do, Reykjavík would be one of my destinations again, because it's such a cool city, and I love exploring the land around it. Intriguing. 

Valued Contributor

Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Labrador and Newfoundland

I have enjoyed traveling through Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Magdelan Islands and PEI.    I haven't gotten to Labrador, Newfoundland and the two french islands which sit off the coast of Newfoundland,  Saint Pierre and Miquelon.  It would be a very long trip but something I would love to do. 

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Trusted Contributor

1. I want to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg.

2. I want to see the northern lights from "somewhere".

3. I want to see the terra cotta army in China, and the Great Wall.

Contributor

LOL. We went to AK last year at the end of June.  We didn't see any animals either.  We did see millions of trees, rain and a Diamonds International in every port.  Not going back. Ever.  Give me Paris any day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I would love to visit Scotland and the 9/11 museum.

I don't know if I ever will, but I want to visit those places.

How about you?

Are there any places, nationally, or internationally, that you would love to visit?

Hey @Plaid Pants2, you know we now have a travel sub category.  Would be nice over there to give it a boost.  So many people asked and received.Woman Wink

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

The only place I always wanted to go is Italy. I will never get there now. I should have gone when I was younger and I tell others to do so if there is a place they want to go while they can. I wont go now because my back is shot and Id never be able to wait in long lines at airports and sit on the plane that long and hike around Italy. Plus my husband will never fly anyway since his friend was killed in a plane crash. But I am grateful I did fly and travel by car to other places when I was younger.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Went to Israel in the late 80's & it's a trip I'll never forget! Now, if I only visit one more place in my life to die happy is ALASKA! Alaska! Alaska!

Respected Contributor

With all the things going on in the world travel does not appeal like it used to.

Frequent Contributor

At this point I'm not interested in foreign travel BUT in years past my choices would include Italy, Australia and New Zealand.  Now I would love to visit New England in the fall and Napa Valley.

Honored Contributor

I would love to see Alaska. My first husband had a job that took us all over the globe and we were young enough to really enjoy it. We saw a lot of the world and the one thing I am now certain of is I would rather be home in the USA. This is my comfort place. I live in Florida now and I am perfectly happy with it.