Honored Contributor

Re: Places That You Would Love to Visit?

Cambodia is on my bucket list.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Thailand and India.  My traveling days are over I'm afraid but those are two places I wish I could have visited.  I almost made it to Thailand once but our tour was cancelled.

Honored Contributor

I have been fortunate enough to have been traveling for the past 40 years and I can honestly say there is no place on my bucket list now that I've seen Petra and Malta.  So glad DH and I were able to travel when we were younger and the world was a safer place.  We'll be sticking a lot closer to home in the future.

Valued Contributor

A cruise to Alaska.  To see all the wildlife.

Frequent Contributor

Would love to spend time in Italy. Maybe one day.

Super Contributor

I have always wanted to go to Israel.

we took an Alaskan cruise and didn't see one animal. Lol.

later this year we're going to Denali Park, AK. I sure hope we see animals this time..

Esteemed Contributor

I have been to 70 plus countries; of the ones I haven't seen, Eastern Europe and New Zealand are up there.

Esteemed Contributor

Mount Rushmore and New England in the fall.

Honored Contributor

On my lists of places to visit before I died was Greece and China.  I have been there and loved it.  I have been to many countries in Asia and Europe.

Australia is a place I'd like to visit now.  I have family there.  I'd love to go when it's summertime there and winter here.  Maybe someday when I don't have puppies to take care of.

Esteemed Contributor

Victoria Canada, Seattle, San Francisco, Yosemite, Maine, Nantucket, Scotland, Ireland, Bermuda, New Zealand, Australia, Tasmania, Scandinavian countries

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau