Honored Contributor

Re: Places That You Would Love to Visit?

Switzerland, Ireland, New Zealand, England, (first that one).  Anything taking a boat ride, to see the area and have some places to shop or get out and look around. Water, waterfalls, that sort of thing too. 

Respected Contributor

Portugal

Norway

Edinburgh

Cotswolds

Ireland

Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland

Botswana

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

@Sunshine wrote:

I have always wanted to go to Israel.

we took an Alaskan cruise and didn't see one animal. Lol.

later this year we're going to Denali Park, AK. I sure hope we see animals this time..

We just did this last year and folks who took the standard bus tour in Denali didn't see many animals.  We were advised by other tourists to take the longer bus trip - into the tundra (where there are no trees to hide the animals.)  We saw lots of animals - elk, bear, moose, sheep, etc.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom you would love Jackson WY! Very dog friendly! Grand Tetons are so beautiful!!

i want to see Yellowstone in winter. I've been there once and I would like to see it with snow and wolves. 

I wouod like like to see Iceland, Australia and New Zealand.

oh and Pompeii!! I've been to Italy as a tween, but mom wouldn't let us go to Pompeii due to the sexy symbols everywhere.  Lots of brothels back in the day. lol I've been fascinated with Pompeii since the third grade!

Honored Contributor

New England in the Fall...I have been to Boston and the Cape many times, and just love the area, but it was all so long ago when my sister lived in Boston, now I want my husband to see how beautiful it all is...

Also Greece, San Francisco, Montery and Carmel,Israel and Italy, Paris and Alaska, oh and the Florida Keys and Bahamas!