Honored Contributor

Photos! Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison

Looks like a pretty fancy prison. She posed in the pictures like she always has.... it is all about Teresa even in prison. Doubt she learned any lesson on why she was there.. It was just poor little Teresa... poor little me.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/exclusive-photos-teresa-giudices-life-in-prison/ss-BBpiVtQ

Respected Contributor

Re: Photos! Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison

I saw her on GMA and she was saying the place was disgusting. Dusty and moldy and just awful. lol

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Looks like a pretty fancy prison. She posed in the pictures like she always has.... it is all about Teresa even in prison. Doubt she learned any lesson on why she was there.. It was just poor little Teresa... poor little me.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/exclusive-photos-teresa-giudices-life-in-prison/ss-BBpiVtQ

You apparently are looking at these photos with a biased judgment of Teresa. I saw no difference in the way she looked compared to the others. Except for the fact I know who Teresa is and so I looked at her first. Maybe if she was tortured and beat you would be satisfied with how she looks in the photos. Man Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A biased judgement of "poor little me" a thief Teresa? NOOOOO!!!! Say it is not so!

Respected Contributor

what looks so fancy about it?  she didn't murder anyone so she isn't hardcore and behind bars if that is what you mean.  she still was in prison.  pretty bad, if you ask me, even if they were all smiling in the pictures.

Honored Contributor

I thought she said they weren't allowed any make-up but yet they all look pretty made up to me.  Was this a photo op for her book?

Honored Contributor

I've never watched her show and have no serious thoughts about her one way or the other except to say that I can't understand her being upset for being in 'prison'.  (I've never watched a 'housewives of' show).  She committed a crime for which she seemed to be in a prison that most criminals would love to find themselves in.  A lot of people live in moldy surroundings without the possibility of 'patrol' from it.  Now she's going to benefit financially for her short time there.  She should be grateful for the good outcome.

Now her husband might not come out as well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I saw the interview on GMA and she said that they can spend their earnings at the commissary on candy, magazines, feminine products and make up.  At 16 cents an hour for cleaning tables, it would take a long time before she could purchase any makeup.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Okay, I have never watched this woman on whatever "reality" show she claims to be on, but yesterday, you couldn't watch a news magazine show without an interview with her. She and her husband were convicted of 39 or so counts of fraud, etc., and yet this woman is being treated as if she were a political prisoner who did nothing wrong and is a victim....returning to her lavish mansion after only a year or so in a designer prison for bad rich people. What's the deal? 

Trusted Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

I saw the interview on GMA and she said that they can spend their earnings at the commissary on candy, magazines, feminine products and make up.  At 16 cents an hour for cleaning tables, it would take a long time before she could purchase any makeup.

I'm sure she wasn't wanting for money in her account while she was there.