Super Contributor
Rooney, love the pics! Your CHB looks just like my Annie. Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm home today with my 2 youngest grand babies - both very sick with a nasty flu. Wish me luck!
Super Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick fly-by to say hi and check in. Busy week... But, what else is new. We have a four day weekend because of the MLK holiday. I am looking forward to sleeping in. I am NOT a morning person, and 5 a.m. gets here just too darn early...

Hope you all have a pawsome night!!!

Chat with you all soon.

Honored Contributor

Fur-Day Morning Greetings Dear Friends

Wishing all of you a very pleasant day today.Smile

grand... Sending out tons more very special prayers and Comfort Hugs to you and your precious kitty, Shy-Annie. (((((((((Grand & her beloved Shy-Annie))))

57babe... Still praying that Jeremiah is doing much better and that he has finally recovered.

Rooney... Have a well deserved, totally chill-laxing 4 day week-end!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor

Hi everyone,

Rooney, the pictures of Pepper & CHB are so cute! Those close-ups show every little detail of CHB's beautiful face.

Hope you all are having a break in the weather. We are having some comfortable temps here. Much of the snow is melted and it's nice to be able to walk around without having to be concerned about slipping.

Am still caring for Jeremiah who hasn't completely recovered as yet. He is doing much better -- but still has some type of ongoing breathing problem.

We're not comfortable with putting him under anesthesia -- it's a risk because of his breathing issues. At the same time, there is concern about his kidney function being affected after weeks of antibiotics. Continuing 500 mgs. daily of L-Lysine (recommended by vet), Vitamin & Mineral supplements, Greek Yogurt, etc., in an effort to build up his immune system.

I'm hoping that with everyone united in prayer for his recovery, the TLC & the extra supplements -- that his own body will receive the strength to fight this illness.

So appreciate everyone's prayers for Jeremiah as we continue to care for him. Thanks so much. Smiley Happy

And if I may add one more request -- please continue to pray for my precious mother and my relatives that are with her. Thank you so much. Smiley Happy

May you all have a nice, restful weekend. Please take good care of yourselves. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

57Babe-Prayers sent for you, your Mom, and all that love her. Prayers for strength and comfort and guidance of the physicians and caregivers. May you and your Mom feel all of our support and may God hold her close and show her He is with her.

3 day weekend!!! I am so ready. Today is just a day of resting. Tomorrow and Monday will be getting things done daysSmiley Happy

Snugs to all your furkids.

Regular Contributor
On 1/18/2014 QsZoo said:

57Babe-Prayers sent for you, your Mom, and all that love her. Prayers for strength and comfort and guidance of the physicians and caregivers. May you and your Mom feel all of our support and may God hold her close and show her He is with her.

3 day weekend!!! I am so ready. Today is just a day of resting. Tomorrow and Monday will be getting things done daysSmiley Happy

Snugs to all your furkids.

Thank you so much, Qszoo. I can't tell you how much your prayer for my mom means to me. I am so touched by what you've written to me here.

I pray that you, your family and all of your furbabes are doing well too.

Have a nice, restful weekend. Take care. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Meow-Day Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much love and happiness and good health.

57babe... Sending out more very special prayers to your mom and to Jeremiah.

grand... Sending out more very special prayers to Shy-Annie.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

Hubs brought home a new bed for Jeremiah to make him happy. At first he was skeptical about getting in it. But after a few minutes of sniffing it, he got in it and made himself comfortable...

photo 403270cb-cd4c-4763-beae-ca7274d515e7_zpsbc81c638.jpg

...and went off to sleep. Smiley Happy

photo 6c8cfee3-f587-4768-9bec-7c6af57e7dfe_zps7d22eb99.jpg

Honored Contributor

57babe...

That bed is so adorable (as is Jeremiah!)and it looks so very cozy and comfy. I'd sure love to have a bed like that!

Sending lots of hugs and kisses to your precious boy...please deliver.

Also sending more special prayers his way.

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor
On 1/21/2014 beastielove said:

57babe...

That bed is so adorable (as is Jeremiah!)and it looks so very cozy and comfy. I'd sure love to have a bed like that!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Sending lots of hugs and kisses to your precious boy...please deliver.Smile

Also sending more special prayers his way.

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

It is a cute bed, isn't it?

I took the picture at an angle -- but the bed actually looks like a mini upholstered restaurant booth!

Hugs and kisses will be delivered to Jeremiah! Thanks for your prayers too. Smiley Happy

Talking to vet tomorrow. Will decide how best to treat him. Praying that his strength increases so can beat this bug once and for all.

Hope all is well with you and your furbabies! Have a good evening.

Take good care. Smiley Happy