Honored Contributor

Saturday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a wonderful and chill-laxing week-end and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Hello Everyone!

Been a long time since I have checked in... Been busy with the end of school. One more week and then summer break. I am so looking forward to planting some flowers and get my yard cleaned up.

I hope you are all well.

We did get a bit of rain yesterday and last night. We just need much more.

I have been thinking of purchasing this hutch and put it under the peach tree for Jack and Mouse to hang out in this summer. Jack really wants to be outside and this would be a safe way to let him be out. And if their is rain, they can get in the little hutch to stay dry.

I think I would add a corner shelf or two that they can jump up on.

photo 20150503_143502_zpsvdyh6bxr.jpg

photo 20150503_143525_zpszz40j5ay.jpg

Honored Contributor

Sunday Morning Greetings

Rooney... That hutch is so-o-o pawsome...Jack and Mouse will love it! If you do buy it please make sure to post photos of them chillin' in their kitteh playhouse.

The area that I live in..which is heavily wooded... needs a lot more rain too. We've been under a fire watch for a while. One large fire already broke out in the county just south of us and another in the county just north of us.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and fabulous day.

------------------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Friday Evening Greetings

Wishing everyone a very peaceful remainder of the day and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous Memorial Day Week-End!

Rooney... Did you buy that hutch for your kittehs to chill-lax in?

Super Contributor
On 5/22/2015 beastielove said:

Friday Evening Greetings

Wishing everyone a very peaceful remainder of the day and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous Memorial Day Week-End!

Rooney... Did you buy that hutch for your kittehs to chill-lax in?

There is a guy in my community that makes them and sells through the feed store. I am trying to track him down to get one made. I don't need one so elaborate as the one in the pick. More like a gazebo with shelves to lounge on. Maybe a small little box to sleep for sleeping or to get in if it rains. I'll send pics when I get it.

Super Contributor

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!

Honored Contributor

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday and if any of you will be traveling I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.Smile

God Bless all of the brave men,women and service dogs from all branches of the military who proudly served their country and who are no longer with us and Bless all of those currently deployed overseas and bring them back home to their loved ones as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

My boy Jack with his catnip mouse. Ha ha ha... He is so excited that he is drooling...

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Rooney... Am assuming that you're singing "Schools Out For Summer!" by now!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Were you able to track down the guy who builds those hutches yet?

Wishing everyone a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor
A