Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Noel7 I have a few of mine removed too and I couldn't figure out why but I didn't let it slow me down.I just don't take things personnel and that is most likely the reason why I enjoy all of my time here.I have found the helpful and considerate people outweigh the rest so until that changes there is still plenty of good advice and conversation here when you want it. The 

ITA @dex  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If people are going to be upset when posts are removed or threads deleted, this isn't the place for them 

Esteemed Contributor

"I don't think it's rare, I've seen it happen too many times.  I could go into more detail which I am aware of, but I don't want to cause a ruckus.  I am also not the only person who has seen them and remarked on it." @Noel7

I have too much respect for you as a contributor here to argue the point and it would be pretty closed minded of me to say it's not possible. I believe you have a reason to say what you're saying and I also think you wholeheartedly believe it to be true. 

So, with that said, I can't say I agree, but ask can we just agree to disagree? 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2

Of course!  We are all on at different times and see different things Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

I don't think it's kids.  One poster in particular has a track record of reporting sig lines and she seems to be back.

I've always found it odd that posters think kids are responsible for the bad behavior that goes on here.

@tansy,I feel sorry for people who chose to be hateful.

Esteemed Contributor

I have once reported an Avatar and once reported a sig line. Both were blatantly political. The Avatar is still there. The sig line was up for a long time before they change it on their own. So both times the mods rejected my reporting. Their boards, their way. I have also read and not posted but have reported. I was honest in that. I thought it was helpful to posters to say what goes on. Boy did I get slammed. Tattle tale, hall monitor,etc. I don't care what they say. If QVC puts up a report inappropriate feature, I assume they want posters to use it. To be honest I have not used the report feature in acouple of months. I just sign out now.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew  "I just sign out now."

So do I, it seems to me to be the mature response to the situation.

Honored Contributor

When I replied to someone that it was unethical to buy term papers I was told everyone does it. My response was that it wasn't true. My post was gone citing that it was argumentative. When I asked the mod why ...that it was indeed unethical and plagiarism.. I was banned for a few days for challenging moderation.

After that I realized something was very off here and no longer believe that fairness matters here when it comes to our responses. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Personal vendettas

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

When I replied to someone that it was unethical to buy term papers I was told everyone does it. My response was that it wasn't true. My post was gone citing that it was argumentative. When I asked the mod why ...that it was indeed unethical and plagiarism.. I was banned for a few days for challenging moderation.

After that I realized something was very off here and no longer believe that fairness matters here when it comes to our responses. 

@Trinity11, I can't believe you were banned for something so nothing!!!  I've had posts removed- yet others around mine were basically saying the same thing or worse weren't poofed.  When I complained about it I was told by many to get over it. 

I, too, believe that fairness matters here when it comes to our responses.  I am so sorry that happened to you- dang!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11

OMG, I've seen that kind of thing happen.  I believe it!