Respected Contributor

What I find disconcerting is they ban for posting political content even when it is only mildly political meaning no names were mentioned yet they don't ban people who pointedly attack others over and over again in any thread.  It really makes tptb look foolish.  

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I don't think it's kids.  One poster in particular has a track record of reporting sig lines and she seems to be back.

I've always found it odd that posters think kids are responsible for the bad behavior that goes on here.

Valued Contributor

@Noel7, you noticed that as well!seems the lull is over, hold on its going to be a bumpy ride!  Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@Noel7, you noticed that as well!seems the lull is over, hold on its going to be a bumpy ride!  Maryanne 

The first charge of the brigade was last night.  One tell tale sign is baiting and then reporting any response.  It was too clear @Keeper of the koi

Thanks for letting me know you picked up on what was happening, also Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

I don't think it's kids.  One poster in particular has a track record of reporting sig lines and she seems to be back.

I've always found it odd that posters think kids are responsible for the bad behavior that goes on here.

Possibly they don't know the background of this board.

And Hi @tansy  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Enjoy the good ones, ignore the bad.  The best way to discourage such behavior is to refuse them the attention they crave.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@ILTH I stand with you along with the others!! I have been a victim myself.Let's stand together!! We are friends here!!

Valued Contributor

Ther are 2 types of bullies it seems some just don't  like you and will say something mean to most of your posts, then there are others who have diffrent nicks and back themselves up often  but often it is one person who feels outside, doesnt like diffrence looks for little things grammer ,past posts   angry infact just like highschool ,trouble maker . Makes them feel good to hurt ,belittle, and antagonize people while hiding... If you watch names they  have  predictable behavior ,  they hit and run and pop up again.I think the soulution we notify mods of serial abusers, stand up for posters and refuse to be  victimized.It will get old for them , they will move on.Its ok to disagree but not harass.  Big diffrence  Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

@ILTH.......MRSTH, the only person here that you can control is yourself. Ignore the malcontents and stay positive. Negative Nellies wither up and find their next victim when you pay them no heed. 

Continue to post and remember to stay positive.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Keeper of the koi  -  Bingo!

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

Ther are 2 types of bullies it seems some just don't  like you and will say something mean to most of your posts, then there are others who have diffrent nicks and back themselves up often  but often it is one person who feels outside, doesnt like diffrence looks for little things grammer ,past posts   angry infact just like highschool ,trouble maker . Makes them feel good to hurt ,belittle, and antagonize people while hiding... If you watch names they  have  predictable behavior ,  they hit and run and pop up again.I think the soulution we notify mods of serial abusers, stand up for posters and refuse to be  victimized.It will get old for them , they will move on.Its ok to disagree but not harass.  Big diffrence  Maryanne