Trusted Contributor

Someone has been trolling me all day. First they had innocuous G-rated posts deleted, calling them inappropriate. Now they reported my tagline as inappropriate. It's a quote from "1984", a novel written by George Orwell (an Englishman) and published in 1949.

Good bye

"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Valued Contributor

Re: Personal vendettas

[ Edited ]

@ILTH, please know you are  not the first  to experience this,someone after i had posted only twice took it on themselves, in many posts to insult me ,report me for no reason ,than another poster took it upon themseves to callme a liar,stalker and other things.They were reported when i asked mods for help.The mods did something and i havent been bothered since, Perhaps ask  a moderator for help.Dont let this discourage you , many  lovely caring posters here..Maryanne 

Trusted Contributor

@ Keeper of the koi

Thank you for your encouragement, but, it's just too exhausting and a waste of my time. 

I do enjoy many of the posters (even many I disagree with😀), but,  it's not worth it when a few can muzzle anyone they don't like or agree with. 

"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Honored Contributor

A couple of longstanding signatures have suddenly disappeared.  😏

Honored Contributor

You stay here with us and do not let anyone (thing) have power over you.  I know it is exhausting and frustrating but remember that is part of their purpose. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

@beckyb1012, yes , strength in numbers, we should not allow this, i hope more step up , It could be you anytime.. Thank you friend i see your true colors, you are such a  good hearted poster.Yay,Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

@MRSTH wrote:

Someone has been trolling me all day. First they had innocuous G-rated posts deleted, calling them inappropriate. Now they reported my tagline as inappropriate. It's a quote from "1984", a novel written by George Orwell (an Englishman) and published in 1949.

Good bye

@ILTH

It happens to all of us, you're not alone.  IMO sometimes the post reported isn't even read, it's just pulled, and for sure the original baiting post usually stays up.  Bur most moderators here do a very good job.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, hang in there. It's school break for many this week. The chilfdren are at home, unsupervised with nothing to do.

Candy

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's kids.  One poster in particular has a track record of reporting sig lines and she seems to be back.

Super Contributor

@ILTH - ITA

@MRSTH wrote:

@ Keeper of the koi

Thank you for your encouragement, but, it's just too exhausting and a waste of my time. 

I do enjoy many of the posters (even many I disagree with😀), but,  it's not worth it when a few can muzzle anyone they don't like or agree with.