Respected Contributor

Re: Permanent Brows - Microblading vs Tattooing

@Moonchilde wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Moonchilde To get your brows ready before microblading it will take time plucking and reshaping them and finding your brow bone so they know where the best spot is to microblade.  You say that your brows are not the same shape and have no arch?  Believe me they can do wonders but it will require a lot of removal of your existing brows to achieve it.  If they microbladed over your brows that you say are not the same shape or have an arch then what are you achieving?  

There's a difference between some plucking and some reshaping and totally removing them, which is what you had suggested. I do occasionally have my brows threaded or waxed, but I would NOT just have them totally removed.

@Moonchilde Sounds ok then.  Let us know.  I'm sure your brows will look great.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Permanent Brows - Microblading vs Tattooing

@truffle wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Moonchilde To get your brows ready before microblading it will take time plucking and reshaping them and finding your brow bone so they know where the best spot is to microblade.  You say that your brows are not the same shape and have no arch?  Believe me they can do wonders but it will require a lot of removal of your existing brows to achieve it.  If they microbladed over your brows that you say are not the same shape or have an arch then what are you achieving?  

There's a difference between some plucking and some reshaping and totally removing them, which is what you had suggested. I do occasionally have my brows threaded or waxed, but I would NOT just have them totally removed.

@Moonchilde Sounds ok then.  Let us know.  I'm sure your brows will look great.  

Now if the IRS is only kind enough to me... I won't know for another week.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all