New Contributor

How do I access your additional perfect cooker recipes?  I looked under recipes and blog and couldn't find it.  Thank you. 

Super Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The recipes are also available on the K44485 product page http://www.qvc.com/CooksEssentials-5-Cup-Digital-Perfect-Cooker-w-Recipes.product.K44485.html?sc=K44...

Scroll down to “Description” and you will find various PDF files “Warranty” “Recipes” “Manual” & “Important Tips” – just print out what you want.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

I believe I could easily make most of these in my Nesco roaster on a low setting or in my crockpot.

Valued Contributor

You definitely could make these in your roaster or crockpot. This little cooker just maxes out with the smaller amounts and takes up less space. 

Trying to find Perfect Cooker recipes.

New Contributor

Just received my new perfect cooker and used the recipe booklet that came with it for the cheesecake.  After I mixed it up and turned the cooker on I happened to review the recipes at Mereidth's blog.  The recipe on her blog says to cook for 50 minutes while the one in the included booklet says 30 minutes.  I was not able to stop and add the additional minutes so I had to wait for it to cook the 30 and then set it for another 20 minutes.  I mean it did come out ok but please research the recipes and compare. 

Same thing happened to the meatball recipe - booklet says 30 minutes but blog says 60.  

Good luck everyone.  

Contributor

On page 8 in the recipe booklet there's a recipe for Fettuccine Alfredo that calls for rolled fettuccine noodles or nests.  I cannot find them in any store so I'm wondering if I can use regular fettuccine pasta and if so, how much.

Respected Contributor

@Retired n lovin it wrote:

Just received my new perfect cooker and used the recipe booklet that came with it for the cheesecake.  After I mixed it up and turned the cooker on I happened to review the recipes at Mereidth's blog.  The recipe on her blog says to cook for 50 minutes while the one in the included booklet says 30 minutes.  I was not able to stop and add the additional minutes so I had to wait for it to cook the 30 and then set it for another 20 minutes.  I mean it did come out ok but please research the recipes and compare. 

Same thing happened to the meatball recipe - booklet says 30 minutes but blog says 60.  

Good luck everyone.  

@Retired n lovin it

This sounds like it might be good to start

a thread warning people of this.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Super Contributor

The recipe are not the Cook's Essential's Perfect Cooker, but I'm pretty sure they will work. I've made a couple of these in my Aroma rice cooker.  I highly recommend the Sloppy Joe, and the kielbasa and sauerkraut.                                                                       http://www.buyperfectcooker.com/recipes.php