Contributor

I heared that Paula Deen is coming back to the Q.  Does anyone know if that is correct or not?  I sure to hope so,I know she is on Evine and same to be doing good after the fall out.  If anyone has an update of this info is right or not please post it.  

Honored Contributor

I'm totally not interested in Paula Deen's line of cookware or kitchen stuff.... now if they brought in Pioneer Woman.... I'd be excited!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor
q4u...

I would love to see her as a vendor! Great choice:-)
Honored Contributor

I have nothing against her and hope she returns because a lot of people do enjoy her... I just have no interest in her or her products and never really did...  just a personal choice, nothing more....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

In "case" no one knows, Paula has kitchen, fashion and jewelry on Evine.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I'm totally not interested in Paula Deen's line of cookware or kitchen stuff.... now if they brought in Pioneer Woman.... I'd be excited!

@Q4u wrote:

I love the Pioneer Woman.  I still use her garlic bread recipe. 

Honored Contributor

@LBird wrote:

I heared that Paula Deen is coming back to the Q.  Does anyone know if that is correct or not?  I sure to hope so,I know she is on Evine and same to be doing good after the fall out.  If anyone has an update of this info is right or not please post it.  

You can purchase her item s from Evine, she seems to have good prices.  I cannot get past things she has said.  Although I do like some of her fashions I cannot bring myself to purchase anything.  But this is just me.  Her clothing and bedding look nice.  If she came back to Q her prices would probably be higher.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't matter to me if she returns to the Q. When I want to watch her, I turn on Evine.

Honored Contributor

The thing I remember most about Paula when she was with the Q was how terribly unhealthy the food she presented was. Just could never imagine people eating her food. If she came back here I hope her offerings will change in regards to healthier food choices.

Honored Contributor

I doubt that very much.  She's at Evine and she's selling cookware, food and even fashions.  I assume jewelry will be next....