Trusted Contributor
channel surfing and she is on Evine right now. She use to have a first rate cooking show, no she acts crude, like she might be drunk??? Ewwwww
Honored Contributor

Re: Paula Deen....what happened

I saw her on there a couple weeks ago and she was fine with just the usual Y'alls.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think she is hitting the sauce....she is walking around the set and shoving food down the cameramen throats...licking her fingers, just not anything like she use to be on her show. She was way better in her presentation at the Q.
Super Contributor

She also has a clothing line on EVINE.

Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch that shopping network...I think I am just cranky from a bit so good day, I am flipped back to Q because I could not watch Paula acting like that.
Honored Contributor

Many people have reported her behaving like that since her "comeback" on Evine.  It might be that all her filters are gone now and those who watch (I can't, makes me nauseated) are seeing the "real Paula" as the Real Paula has always been. She probably thinks what the hail, and just doesn't GA* any more, love her or hate her. I just fnd the "real" Paula very, very phony however you look at it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Well, she is making people think that's how southern women may act, it's disgusting....oh well I changed the channel. It's like she is acting like a 25 year old flirty woman....it's very unattractive, she needs to stick to cooking
Honored Contributor

She's got some really nice things on Evine.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

I have purchased products at her restaurant and they were good. I am not talking about her product, just the observation that she seems very different
Trusted Contributor

I think she's always been crude as long as I've seen her on TV