Highlighted
Super Contributor

Pantyhose, Tights, or Leggings?

I've just discovered the art of wearing leggings under skirts with boots. They are far much more warmer than tights or Pantyhose.

Cool

QVC Customer Care

Re: Pantyhose, Tights, or Leggings?

This post has been removed by QVC because of bumping old threads

Trusted Contributor

Funny.

I thought...'WHY would someone be talking about 'warmth' when it's a zillion degrees outside?'....ahhhh.  OP is Dec 2012.  😊

Respected Contributor

I am a leggings girl too.

Under a dress or skirt with either short boots, no tights underneatn, just socks. Sometimes just a shirt and long sweater over them.

# LoveWins
Frequent Contributor

How do you suppose this got resurrected from more than three years ago? The person who raised it from the dead registered only an hour ago. Can't imagine reading that many of mgm's posts just to repost this one. Yikes. 

Frequent Contributor

None of them in the summertime.
Valued Contributor

And the new poster who resurrected a three year old thread who prefers "glossy" pantyhose chose a man's avatar.

WT?????????

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really don't see anything wrong with this thread.  Lots of folks live in semi-cool areas, even in this time of year. ........ Anyway, I like tights/leggings during August/September/Oct/Nov/Dec, etc., etc.  Pantyhose for dressier events.   BTW, I ran across several dresses (lightweight, in prints-darker colors) that I discovered I can wear as skirts.  Since florals and prints are very much 'in'.  Just 'plop' a lightweight sweater, or chunky sweater, or buttoned cardigan on top, and wha-la...........a 'skirt' set.  Give it a try!    p.s.  I received a Bergdorf Goodman email newsletter a couple of days ago.........Pints are still very much 'in' style!  Take a look.  Also, the prices range from the mid $300's to thousands (in the featured  items email).

Super Contributor

Who's the new poster who resserected this thread? They did it to stir a pot.

Trusted Contributor

It's summer time, why cover your legs?  

sometimes you have to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View