Super Contributor

Re: NEED PRAYER FOR DDIL**UPDATE

Prayers to your DIL. May God bless her and make her well again and let her live a very long, happy and healthy life.
Honored Contributor

Re: PRAYERS FOR DDIL*UPDATE 5/29/16

Gif

I will continue to think of you and yours throughout this difficult time.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Continued prayers for your DDIL, and all who are supporting her thru her breast cancer journey.   

Honored Contributor

I am glad your DDIL came home. I am sorry she had so much pain.  It is good she has so much support at home. I am thankful she has her faith and hope her pain is under control now.

I am reading a book by Charles (Chuck) Swindoll right now.  The title is simply..... JOB...it is the story of Job's physical, emotional, and mental struggles with loss and pain and the lessons to be learned.   I think it is a good book for a person of faith who has suffered much and since you said she is a person of faith..... I thought it might be something she might be interested in reading when she is up to it.  My prayers continue for her.  

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I am glad your DDIL came home. I am sorry she had so much pain.  It is good she has so much support at home. I am thankful she has her faith and hope her pain is under control now.

I am reading a book by Charles (Chuck) Swindoll right now.  The title is simply..... JOB...it is the story of Job's physical, emotional, and mental struggles with loss and pain and the lessons to be learned.   I think it is a good book for a person of faith who has suffered much and since you said she is a person of faith..... I thought it might be something she might be interested in reading when she is up to it.  My prayers continue for her.  

Thank you @jubilant for the book suggestion.  I will check it out.  She has a long road ahead, but here are many people praying for her.  I believe that is the most important thing when all is said and done.

I will update as things go on.

Thank you for your prayers.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

In addition to the book Job that Jubilant suggested, your DIL (and anyone) should watch the movie "To Hell and Back" starring Ernie Hudson. It is such an excellent, inspiring movie, a modern day version based on the life of Job. This movie is very well done and I highly recommend it, especially during times of troubles.