Contributor

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR SALLY

I have a friend named Sally Williams and have known her family for more years than I care to say. She is a Director of a Church daycare center in a little town about 5 miles away. She has been out of work for over a month with a problem with her siatic nerve and has been in tremendous pain. Yesterday she fell and broke both her arms, one leg and some ribs. She was supposed to be operated on today to repair her leg and they just found out she has bone cancer. It is everywhere. She's on my facebook and so is her older sister. We are all shocked and are asking everyone to pray for her to get a miracle. It does not sound good, but we are all hoping something will change. She is a lovely person, always thinking of others before herself. Her 94 year old Dad is still living and she has always been the one to take him out to dinner, at his favorite place, take him to the doctor's appointments, etc. She has never married, but loves children. I'm telling you her real name because I want you to feel like you know her. Please pray for my friend.. Thank you