Respected Contributor

A friend/deputy sheriff needs prayers for he and his family.He was shot three times when he pulled over a driver who was driving erratically.He had surgery yesterday and remains in critical condition...thank you :-)

Esteemed Contributor

What a horrible thing....what's wrong with people nowadays:  no respect for life - so sad.

I'll add him to my prayers and his family going thru this ordeal, too.

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

cali, I just prayed and will continue to! 

Honored Contributor

You got it

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
Will be praying. Please keep us posted as to how he is doing.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

Re: PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE

[ Edited ]

Hi, @fourpaws56.  I'm sorry -- I misunderstood on the ShowMe thread and thought he had passed away.  It's good to know he's still fighting the good fight and has many good people, and angels, on his side.   My prayers for your friend, all who love him, and for his medical team. 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

I will also pray for him and his family.  What a horrible thing!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Fourpaws prayer are said and will continue to say more. I hope your friend pulls through this. What a heart ache for his family to have to see him like this. Again a man just doing his job and look what happens to him.

Respected Contributor

My thoughts & prayers go out to him & his family, such a tragedy for someone just doing his job, Thanx to all those in these occupations, we owe them much.