Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE....

Image result for sending prayers  pics

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers are being sent for your friend.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

@nana59  I am so sorry to hear of your friend in the hospital.  Please know my prayers go out to her and her family.  My best wishes to you for the quick healing of your friend.

Try to stay strong friend, things can get hard before they get easier.

I'll be thinking of you the next few days, while you wait for good news on your friend.

Frequent Contributor

Prayers for your friend @nana59. ❤

Frequent Contributor

Healing thoughts

Esteemed Contributor

Saying prayers for your  dear friend.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers and healing thoughts for your friend.  Also sending prayers for her grandchildren and for you!

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter just called to tell me the wonderful woman we cherished passed away this morning.  We are all so full of sorrow....and can't imagine how her two granddaughters, who she had custody of, are going to get through this.  She was such an important part of their lives and at the young ages of 14 and 6, have been through so much hardship already.  Just feeling so much sadness...I would like to thank you for your kind support...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nananana59 wrote:

My daughter just called to tell me the wonderful woman we cherished passed away this morning.  

We are all so full of sorrow....and can't imagine how her two granddaughters, who she had custody of, are going to get through this.  

She was such an important part of their lives and at the young ages of 14 and 6, have been through so much hardship already.  

Just feeling so much sadness...I would like to thank you for your kind support...

Dear (((@nana59))).   I just now saw your update.   My heart is breaking for you and for her family.   I'm so sorry.   What a blessing that you had each other as friends.  

Please remember that a part of her will live on in you and perhaps part of her legacy will be in the stories you can share with her granddaughters.  

May she rest in peace in the arms of the angels, and may you and all who love her find comfort in carrying forward her gifts and her spirit.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@nana59, So sorry to hear of all this you are having to go through and it's such a trying time. There's few words that can soothe a troubled heart that is aching. I'll hope for the best for your friend, and pray for you all.  This is a part of life and very painful to loose someone we love. My best to you, know you'll be there to help the family should they need you.