Valued Contributor

I think I would have loved this for myself at one time, but not now...am wondering if anyone has received this box & if it is worth $40.00..I understand it changes every month. I think my daughter-in-law would love it, but would never order it for herself..her birthday is coming up & I was thinking of ordering a 3 month subscription for her..that would be about what I would spend for her birthday. Is it a nice gift idea? Thanks..

Respected Contributor

@Evie2004 wrote:

I think I would have loved this for myself at one time, but not now...am wondering if anyone has received this box & if it is worth $40.00..I understand it changes every month. I think my daughter-in-law would love it, but would never order it for herself..her birthday is coming up & I was thinking of ordering a 3 month subscription for her..that would be about what I would spend for her birthday. Is it a nice gift idea? Thanks..

@Evie2004You might want to ask over in beauty. I have heard of the website but I don't about the box. I get the sample box from Sephora and so far I'm pleased. It is only $10.00 plus .85 shipping.

Respected Contributor

I get it. 

They are are always interesting. Not always stuff "I" use, but quite often I give some of the stuff to others. They always have a different theme. I'd say the contents is usually worth the money. 

I gave my sister three months of Glossybox and she LOVED it. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )