Regular Contributor

I agree with you, this stuff is too expensive.  How sweet of you to give us your recipe for making our own.  Your scent sounds a lot Heartbetter than the ones that Poo-Pourri has.  I find them to be a bit strong.  Hugs to you

Spoiler
Spoiler
Heart
Valued Contributor

I have stomach issues and I can't predict when and where I will need to go, this stuff helps relieve my anxiety somewhat about being in a public bathroom.

Trusted Contributor

My guests that visit are in my small circle and yes if they happen to say excuse me may I use your restroom then I say of course and tell them about the Poo zzzzzp, if they say their stomach is upset.  They are not embarrassed and my home does not smell bad. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for the recipe.  I will start making my owm.

Trusted Contributor

Lighting a match is horrible with the smell of sulfer or something.

Trusted Contributor

There is always that one person.............sigh

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@Moonchilde

If you spray the X-O neutralizer into the toilet bowl, it works just like Poo-Pourri.   I bought the Don Aslett product for other purposes, but found a new use for it as well.   

Zero Odor should work as well then.   I use that for garbage cans and air freshener all the time.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@granny me wrote:

I have stomach issues and I can't predict when and where I will need to go, this stuff helps relieve my anxiety somewhat about being in a public bathroom.

I think this is true of many people, either chronically or intermittently. 

It has always struck me that people who get lolz out of making fun of the product and the need for it are at the same time ridiculing those who might be very happy to have it for reasons they have no control over - and that's a lot of people.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all