Occasional Contributor

YOU HIT A HOME RUN WITH NEW HOST KATIE MCGEE, SHE IS LOVELY, PLEASANT, WELL PREPARED, DOES A GREAT JOB OF SELLING WELL INFORMED ABOUT PRODUCTS, ALSO SHE LETS THE GUEST TALK. NO NONSENSE KIND OF GIRL. ADMITTEDLY I STOPPED WATCHING QVC SHOWS BECAUSE JUST COULD NOT DEAL WITH SOME OF THE HOSTS. BUT I TRULY ENJOYED  KATIE REAL PROFESSIONAL. SOME OF OTHER HOSTS COULD TAKE LESSONS FROM HER, SHE IS A HUGE ASSET TO QVC . MOVE OVER SK!! 

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more. They should try to clone her!

Respected Contributor

@ceejay43 would have been a perfect post is you could have left out the last sentence.  It's nice that you're saying such positive things about the new host, but it would have made more of an impression if you didn't have to try and push SK out of the picture.  There's a place for all the hosts.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

Both Katie and Mary- so pleasant and professional!

It's been YEARS since the Q has hired a decent host. It is my experience that new hosts who have a steep learning curve do not improve over time, they generally become more silly and annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@ceejay43 would have been a perfect post is you could have left out the last sentence.  It's nice that you're saying such positive things about the new host, but it would have made more of an impression if you didn't have to try and push SK out of the picture.  There's a place for all the hosts.

ITA with you .... I don't know why some of the posters have to always throw in a negative comment at the end of their comment!! .... if I remember correctly the OP only had 3 posts so she is a new poster .... this always makes me wonder if she is a friend of a host that didn't get to host a show because SK got picked instead?? ... this is only my opinion which could be accurate or maybe not?

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

ITA with you .... I don't know why some of the posters have to always throw in a negative comment at the end of their comment!! .... if I remember correctly the OP only had 3 posts so she is a new poster .... this always makes me wonder if she is a friend of a host that didn't get to host a show because SK got picked instead?? ... this is only my opinion which could be accurate or maybe not?

@January121

I agree with you. You can compliment one host without having to diss another one.

To me, that makes it seem like the diss was the real purpose of the post, thinly veiled by giving another host props.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.