[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

How about Idris Elba?

Smiley Happy

Image result for idris elba

Regular Contributor

Re: Overlooked Sexiest Men Alive

[ Edited ]

Since we're time traveling and calling upon the rock gods, where's Kurt, Mr. Mojo Risin' and 1970's Joe Perry in all of this?

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@inallsincerity wrote:

Since we're time traveling and calling upon the rock gods, where's Kurt, Mr. Mojo Risin' and 1970's Joe Perry in all of this?

Still think Joe has aged well. Here you go...

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Mr. Mojo Risin??? Baby, he can light my fire! Woman Surprised

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@maryebrown wrote:
@Stray Smiley Happy Howie is a spectacular Man (My DH agrees - LOL). He's well educated, a former Great NFL Player, he dresses nice and he's impeccably groomed. He's charming and has an Excellent Sense of Humor ! His interviews are always well thought out and his likeability factor is a 10 out of 10. I enjoy his chemistry with his co-workers on the Fox NFL pregame show. He is an asset to Fox !

@maryebrown Years ago I was out at Giant stadium with  my friend who did PR for the Giants at that time.  It was a special charity event.  I was standing there oogling Joe Montana and along came Howie Long ....not too many people would divert my attention from Joe Montana but Howie Long did.  He is just as nice in person, very gentle but strong, articulate, smart....I never miss him on Fox.  He was a great player and a great commentator!  

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Jon Hamm (Madmen)

Ooooh yeah!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

The topic is "overlooked." I doubt if Paul Newman was ever overlooked as the sexiest man alive, not for one second!!   Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I almost forgot Mr. Big from his earlier years on Sex & The City

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Out of everyone mentioned thus far, the only man who gets my vote is Denzel!  I might let the others pump my gas.

A few years back i was in NYC with my sister/family and were going to show......when Denzel who was working in Broadway at the time came out to a line of people waiting to get into the show and spoke to them and was gracious and he WAS great looking....so he is at the top of my list also!!  Can't forget that smile!!