Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

I recently heard that my mailman had saved the life of someone.  When I asked him, he said that there was a woman who had a heart attack and he administered CPR until the medics came.  They continued, but thought she was dead; however they eventually revived her.  They thought she had actually died and credited him with having kept her alive.

It seems that the 56 year old woman got in touch with her savior.  She is doing well now.

Did you paint this picture to commemorate his bravery...?

Valued Contributor

They are great men and women.  I had the same mail man for years, one summer it was hot and I was mowing the yard.  I did not realize I was going in a circle until the mail man stopped his truck grabbed the mower and took me to my steps.  He waited until I was okay.  Heat.. I just did not realize it had gotten hot that quick. I no longer do yard work.  Hats off to the Mail carriers.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

I recently heard that my mailman had saved the life of someone.  When I asked him, he said that there was a woman who had a heart attack and he administered CPR until the medics came.  They continued, but thought she was dead; however they eventually revived her.  They thought she had actually died and credited him with having kept her alive.

It seems that the 56 year old woman got in touch with her savior.  She is doing well now.

Did you paint this picture to commemorate his bravery...?

@chrystaltree  Did you not read the posts above yours?

Honored Contributor

My neighborhood has a high turnover of mail-delivery people. Seems every year we get a new mail person. I imagine it's hard work. Bless that mailman who saved a life!

Honored Contributor

I imagine the lady is grateful.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Love Martha my mail woman. I've had her for nine years and she's gone far beyond her duty. Especially delivering packages. I feel like I know her family. She's one in a million.

Honored Contributor

My mail lady will do anything not to get out of her mail truck. 😀. Love your mail man.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Love Martha my mail woman. I've had her for nine years and she's gone far beyond her duty. Especially delivering packages. I feel like I know her family. She's one in a million.

@febe1  LOL - this is why they switched to the term "mail carrier."   Around the time stewardesses became flight attendants!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

ummmmmmmmmmm not to be picky...........but isn't that a sea captain???????........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo