Honored Contributor

Am I the only one or are others of you not able to pull up items from previous shows? I attempted to go in the back door by clicking on items in each show from the program giude too, that didn't work either.

Is it me or them?

Honored Contributor

Someone started a thread about the Recent Items showing up in another section of the forum and a Mod replied that the issue has been reported to IT. I think it was in Customer Care, which is where I report any forum/website issues.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, QVC, but you seem to have the most inept IT folks I've ever encountered.  There's always something wrong with your website!  I never have these problems with HSN, Amazon, etc.  Maybe QVC can hire away from them some more qualified people!  

Honored Contributor

Monday night is not the night for this to happen too.  If we can't see the goods online, we're not buying.  I for one can't nor won't  be glued to my tv for the next 6 hours to see what I'm missing online.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm sorry, QVC, but you seem to have the most inept IT folks I've ever encountered.  There's always something wrong with your website!  I never have these problems with HSN, Amazon, etc.  Maybe QVC can hire away from them some more qualified people!  

@Krimpette

Maybe they just don't have enough of them.  You know how it is...companies are always trying to get fewer people to do more work for the same pay.  Maybe that's the way QVC is treating their IT department.  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Yep, mine was stuck on the first 3 items on the Joan Rivers show this morning.

They must really care about sales of this tsv...lol.

Trusted Contributor

For the last few years I've said many times the QVC IT department is one of the worst I've seen for a large company!  With all the people looking for work out there, you would think they could find a few that knew what they were doing.  Their inept IT department is driving customers away.  It was too much work trying to get QVC's site to work earlier, so I went to Amazon to purchase what I was looking for.  Found them cheaper, and didn't have to pay any shipping charges!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Am I the only one or are others of you not able to pull up items from previous shows? I attempted to go in the back door by clicking on items in each show from the program giude too, that didn't work either.

Is it me or them?

It's them.

Honored Contributor

I am having problems and called customer service.The rep said it should be corrected in half an hour...I can't heart either.I can't see anything to do with fashion.

Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Yep, mine was stuck on the first 3 items on the Joan Rivers show this morning.

They must really care about sales of this tsv...lol.

Same here.  That is an awful long time for a problem like this not to be resolved.  Bet they will lose a lot of business today. 

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama