Respected Contributor

Re: One thing that drives me crazy.......

You're lucky if only one thing drives you crazy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VCamp2748 wrote:

You're lucky if only one thing drives you crazy.

ITA. There are at least three things in this thread that could drive me crazy if I allowed it. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I am surprised that so many posters are so irritated by such petty things. Perhaps some of you all need to find something less trivial and more relevant to spend your time on.

Esteemed Contributor

luv the Q: I so agree with you.  That upward inflection at the end of a statement is grating. Maybe some people are more sensitive to that kind of thing.  

Also, I'm noticing people using the phrase "sort of" to the extreme.  It's sort of this and sort of that.  Eeeek.  I know it's petty and there are big problems but sometimes the little things just pile up!  So all the people tsk tsking just chill, you must realize you're griping about griping😁

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I am surprised that so many posters are so irritated by such petty things. Perhaps some of you all need to find something less trivial and more relevant to spend your time on.

Like posting on a home shopping message board about how we should spend our time is so relevant?  

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

What bugs me is other drivers on the road.

Say I'm driving on a road that has two lanes, both going in the same direction.

I'm in the right hand lane, and the left hand lane is clear, no traffic.

The person behind me is ridding my bumper because I'm not going fast enough for them.

Uh, hello! If you want to drive at maximum warp, there is another perfectly good lane right over there where you can do that.

Or, when it's bumper-to-bumper, slow moving traffic, some idiot starts laying on their horn, because traffic isn't moving fast enough for them.

Do you really think by laying on your horn, that the traffic is going to just suddenly start moving faster?

Really?

Really?

SMH.

When that happens to me, I will move to that clear left lane and hope the tailgater does pass me! They are putting you in danger, have an out at all times.

When that isn't possible, I will put the pedal to the metal and drive as fast and as far as I can safely! Gotta love a big, loud, V8!

Sadly, some drivers just tailgate, they're idiots.

Safe Travels and always, ALWAYS have an " out " like they taught us in Drivers ED. Smiley Happy