Honored Contributor

On-line ordering system down again

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, if so, my apologies. I see once again that on-line ordering is not available. I do feel sorry for the lady with the TSV. I'm sure she's losing tons of sales for those who prefer to order on-line. In checking the customer service, they said they are hoping to have it up and running later this afternoon! Yikes!!!!!! They just kill their sales with this nonsense!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: On-line ordering system down again

It's been down for hours. It's really ridiculous
Respected Contributor

I was in the middle of ordering a Lunchtime Special; the item was in my cart and I was stuck on the shipping page. When I would try to continue, I'd get an error message. Customer Service could do nothing to get it out of my cart, and they couldn't order another, as the color I wanted sold out. I eventually was able to complete the order process and got my acknowledgement, but the order hasn't shown up in my Order Status. Who knows if I'll ever receive it.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I was trying to order something this morning. I had to sign in and it said my email was invalid. I gave up
Honored Contributor

It appears to be back up again. (Who knows for how long). This happens way too often with QVC. I've NEVER had this happen with HSN. But it doesn't seem like things will ever improve here. Their computer system has been one of their week points for as long as I can recall.

Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to reach out to you and respond.

Some of you may currently be experiencing difficulty accessing our website. We are aware of the issue and working on a solution. If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please use our Automated Ordering System by calling 1-800-345-1212 . Thank you for your patience while this is resolved!

Leonard

Valued Contributor

Well it gave me time to decide not to buy something. It must affect their sales.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure Lori is crying about all the lost sales!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Never seen a place with more issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

ITA. QVC really has the worst website of any I visit or shop with. It's ridiculous. There are frequently problems with signing in, ordering, navigation, etc. You would think they would hire some more competent IT people.

Especially when you consider that companies as large or larger than QVC, seem to be able to run their websites just fine, it makes you realize how bad QVC's is.