Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I don't use my real name, he had a mutual friend on FB, he had to of gotten the name from there since it is the only place I use my full maiden name not the initial.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you @I am still oxox

You could report what he is doing on FB, how he used FB to stalk you, but it might just anger him more.

I think you should keep a record of what he is doing: dates, where he said or did things, and what he said or did.

He had to have found some way to track you, perhaps some detail of your life you said in the chat room.  Think back and remember to be careful about any details, there are jerks like this guy all over the net.

You did nothing wrong, you just want to do what you can to protect yourself from people like that.

Honored Contributor

I am sorry I have no idea what TPTB is or are 

thank you

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I deleted because it was in response to a post that has now been deleted.

I do hope TPTB are seriously looking into that poster.

@Lipstickdiva. ??

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Never underestimate the many varieties of "crazy!" I would urge you to stay away! Let it go. Engaging a crazy person - in any way - just fuels the flames! I bet if you ignore the troll, they will move on. 

@Goldengate8361

I agree.

Honored Contributor

Thank you .
I have screen shots of evry time he has called me out or call me a name or such

@Noel7 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I don't use my real name, he had a mutual friend on FB, he had to of gotten the name from there since it is the only place I use my full maiden name not the initial.

You could report what he is doing on FB, how he used FB to stalk you, but it might just anger him more.

I think you should keep a record of what he is doing: dates, where he said or did things, and what he said or did.

He had to have found some way to track you, perhaps some detail of your life you said in the chat room.  Think back and remember to be careful about any details, there are jerks like this guy all over the net.

You did nothing wrong, you just want to do what you can to protect yourself from people like that.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: On Line Harrasment

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox

What about asking your mutual friend how it came about?

If it's a friend you trust, would you consider telling him or her what this guy has done?  Maybe that would stop him.

Honored Contributor

Thank you and I have she is appaled and amazed at how low he has stooped, she has blocked him as have I.

@Noel7 wrote:

@I am still oxox

If it's a friend you trust, would you consider telling them what this guy has done?

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Thank you and I have she is appaled and amazed at how low he has stooped, she has blocked him as have I.

@Noel7 wrote:

@I am still oxox

If it's a friend you trust, would you consider telling them what this guy has done?

That's good news!  You are a nice person @I am still oxox.  He must be really nasty to come after you like that.

I hope he backs off, I wish you the best Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: On Line Harrasment

[ Edited ]

There is a block user feature on face book. I have used it before trouble even began. I would suggest using that feature and use it liberally. There are also other privacy features such as WHO can see your information and I use those features very liberally. I have learned an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am sorry I have no idea what TPTB is or are 

thank you

The Powers That Be

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

He is no one I had contact with outside of the chat room, other that the FB friend in common there is no way we would of crossed paths out of the chat room

@Noel7 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote: