Respected Contributor

Okay, ended up with two different Kindles, didn't really have a desire for either. What should I do?

I prefer to readbooks the old fashioned way but my son got me a Kindle 3 I guess it is called and my husband got me a Kindle Fire. I definitely am not keeping both, not sure I should keep either. The plan might be to keep the basic kindle and see how I like it and return the Fire and apply that money toward a netbook. My husband wanted me to have something lightweight to take with me when he goes back to the hospital or something - or when we travel. I told him the kindles are more designed as readers with the option of the internet but he says,

But, the nice ladies who helped me just pressed a button and they were on line.

Together we are a dangerous combination. {#emotions_dlg.crying} One knowing less than the other, if possible.

Would you keep one or return them both? Keep both? Get a netbook?

What to do. So funny because I opened my husband's first and when my son came over later I said, Look I got a Kindle Fire and have no idea what to do with it. He said, Well, your problems are about to double.

By the way, having a heck of a time holding the wireless connection on the Kindle anyway.

Hope all had a great Christmas, ours will continue for another week as the hubby's son and family will be here tomorrow for a few days (six year old grandson and three year old granddaughter - what fun). {#emotions_dlg.wub}