Trusted Contributor

It is snowing up a storm here in Ohio. Anyone else getting in the storm? Stay safe.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ohio is in a blizzard....

BobbieSue - I'm in SE Michigan and was surprised by a couple of inches of 'snowglobe' snow this morning. The wind is kicking up here.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm in Ohio....it is calm now but earlier was pretty bad, but the wind keeps picking up and then settling down....crazy weather.

Honored Contributor

We're in SW MI. It's still blowing up a storm right now. About 3 hours ago, we couldn't see the house across the street. I can hear it blowing out right now. What a mess to be out in. It is Windy with a capital W. Plan to cover your face real well if you get this, it'll probably take your breath away if you don't tuck your nose under something.

Honored Contributor

I shoveled snow between 10:30 and 11:00 am and the temp was tolerable, even with the occasional wind gust. I went grocery shopping at 11:30 - when I left the store less than an hour later it was so cold, I got a headache. I can't believe the difference in like an hour.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Much the same here with bitter cold, heavy snow and wind gusts of 60 mph through tomorrow. I pray we'll all remain safe with no power outages or structural damages.

Trusted Contributor

It is still snowing here. My car is covered. It is to be -6 tonight.

Super Contributor

We live in Wayne County and in my book, this qualifies as a blizzard. Gusty winds, drifting snow. At one point the snow was blowing totally horizontal. Drifts everywhere. At one point I could not see my neighbor's silo or barn. We are set to get more snow, and tomorrow the really frigid temps are to take place. And just in the nick of time, my Breck's Garden catalog came and so I have spent the day planning my Spring garden.

Honored Contributor

I was just watching the live eagle cam in Pittsburgh and it is snowing pretty hard there.

Valued Contributor

I'm in Northeast Ohio and it snowed most of the day. Now the temps are bitter, bitter cold and we are poised to break the record for low temps. I'm so looking forward to Spring and have been leafing through my plant and seed catalogue and planning my little garden. So glad I live in a condo so there's no shoveling for me. I hope all remain safe and warm. docsgirl