QVC Customer Care

Re: Oh, to be in New England!

@GingerPeach  I am a native New Englander and I want to thank you for the trip down memory lane...what a great video!  I miss the fall colors, but I can't say that I miss the winters!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting!

faerie (in CT)

Respected Contributor

We've lived in New Hampshire for 15 years.  We returned to the Northeast from Florida.  Even after 15 years, we are still amazed and stunned at the fall foliage.  It is simply breathtaking.

Respected Contributor

We live in New Hampshire all year 'round.  We've become accustomed to the weather.  We have our wood stove and enough wood for the coldest day or night.  We wouldn't move back down south for anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have lived in new england since early 80's, maine for over 30 years,it is such a beautiful place,and no better place to go leave peeking,in the fall,we have the best fall colors in the united states.

@goldensrbest, we are so close!  I live in Nova Scotia and make it to New England every Fall and enjoy the gorgeous scenery along the way! LM

Respected Contributor

@Maudelynn wrote:

The leaves are gone from the trees now..  Peak season is mid to late October.  There's no place like New England for color vibrancy. It's exquisite.

that is what I was going to write.  I am chuckling because that photo is maybe a day or two at peak season.  Then it all falls apart, because we will get rain and everything comes off the trees!! hahaha

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Esteemed Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4UWJpcIdGw

Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow