Super Contributor

Buck-i-Nana, you make me laugh. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Buck, I am laughing too. But just you wait 'til you hear this phrase repeated over and over. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor
My "Powers that be"? It is called a DVR and it allows me to "watch what I want and watch it whenever I please". Might want to look into getting one of these "Powers that be", much more viewer friendly.
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

It's called marketing.

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 hennypenny said:

Buck, I am laughing too. But just you wait 'til you hear this phrase repeated over and over. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I won't hear it over and over. I shop QVC on-line only. Once in a while, if I know something new is being introduced and I want to see it shown and demonstrated and it's something I think might sell out, I tune in. Not long enough to get burned out on phrases or host/vendor quirks.

Besides, for whatever reason, I'm an easy mark, so I don't watch so I can't be convinced that I can't live without whatever they're selling.

I did enjoy my nap though...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care about the phrases. Todays TSV is simply an overpriced T shirt.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor
I don't shop at the Q any more. What excited me is gone. I used to love to watch, now I can't with the silly hosts and loss of designers. I am not a plus size. I'm looking to other companies for beautiful things. Nothing is the find of the day. Everything is overpriced. For the price of one top, I can buy something really nice from Pendleton on sale, stunning actually. With every turn the CEO makes crazy decisions. I have 2 GILI bags. After this last stunt of theirs, raising the prices, I will not buy another.
Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 brewhaha said:

It's called marketing.

Yes....it is a shopping channel and they depend on sales so I guess they will keep throwing phrases out there as the sales roll in.