Contributor

Odd thread in QVC suggestion area about deleting all political threads

There's a thread over there that's just batty nutty. A woman claimes she's now cancelled three QVC orders because QVC allows political threas. Apparently she called corporate and was put thru to some QVC reps who on two ocassions ended up hanging up on her. They said such threads aren't allowed, she said there were some already posted and still up and then the QVC reps end the call. What do you think?

<h1>***************************</h1> <h1> a shopping channel should be politically neutral</h1>

Started 01/02/2013 at 4:04 PM in Suggestion Box | Last reply 01/23/2013 at 1:10 AM by circles

New Reply

replies

QVC, why do you have community standards if you have no intentions of enforcing them?

By allowing all those political threads to remain, you've alientated this customer. That's why I cancelled those last three orders and why I won't be making additional purchases until you enforce your own policies. I suggest that you zap the political/controversial threads.

I just called QVC's customer service to voice a concern about this issue. The rep transferred me to a customer service manager named Aaron. He told me that I was wrong--that QVC deletes political/controversial threads and he even went so far to suggest that there are no such threads here now! I told him he was wrong and asked him to go online right now and prove to me that he's right. He said that he's ending the call since I told him that he was wrong about the threads being deleted right away, and then he hung up on me. So, in a nutshell, the customer is not always right--only QVC & Customer Service Manager Aaron are always right.

I called back and spoke to customer service rep Ryan and asked to speak to a customer service manager. He said that he wanted to help me, and I told him that I would rather speak to a manager since that is someone who has the authority to hold Customer Service Manager Aaron accountable, and Ryan disconnected me!