Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Look, these ladies are young and in great shape.  I am not but when I was their age I wore short, tight skirts with very high heels but I didn't have to worry about what was showing as I was not potentially flashing my bits to a national TV audience.

I had a hard enough time trying to keep it together hiking myself on various bar stools back in the day . . . Smiley Happy

It just bugs me when I see Megyn Kelly and Jeannine Pirro holding their very nice legs together like they were duct taped underneath a plexiglass desk.  THAT is when I have a problem with Fox News.

hahaha, mtc, you gave me a good laugh this afternoon!!

And yes, those plexigalss desks.  Oh, they must use them because they reflect studio light well.

Or something......

Cat Tongue

And to be "fair and balanced" they all use those plexiglass desks but only Fox News for the most part has females on either end of said desk in full view of the cameras.  The other networks seem to have opaque panels that obscure your view from waist down so folks on a given panel can concentrate on getting their points across as opposed to wondering what they may be inadverently exposing to America.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I ain't buyin what you are sellin

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Let me just say I do not beileve everything I read.  I know that people who hsve money or are in the public eye get sued often it doesn't always mean they did what was printed.  Sometimes it's just better to just go ahead and settle.  I am not talking about roger allies.  He is clearly guilty!   I feel o'reilly is a good man and yes he's divorced but we all know there are 2 sides to every marriage and I am not going to be quick to condem him as I certainly dont know what went on in his marriage .  Does anyone think things do t go on In they other cable news channels??  What about network news,  which I never ever watch they are way to Biased .

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Look, these ladies are young and in great shape.  I am not but when I was their age I wore short, tight skirts with very high heels but I didn't have to worry about what was showing as I was not potentially flashing my bits to a national TV audience.

I had a hard enough time trying to keep it together hiking myself on various bar stools back in the day . . . Smiley Happy

It just bugs me when I see Megyn Kelly and Jeannine Pirro holding their very nice legs together like they were duct taped underneath a plexiglass desk.  THAT is when I have a problem with Fox News.

hahaha, mtc, you gave me a good laugh this afternoon!!

And yes, those plexigalss desks.  Oh, they must use them because they reflect studio light well.

Or something......

Cat Tongue

And to be "fair and balanced" they all use those plexiglass desks but only Fox News for the most part has females on either end of said desk in full view of the cameras.  The other networks seem to have opaque panels that obscure your view from waist down so folks on a given panel can concentrate on getting their points across as opposed to wondering what they may be inadverently exposing to America.

I have seen one of those used on CNN with the very pretty blond anchor - can't think of her name but I remember that she was on that CNN game show where news people were competing in pairs - I remember you watching it - she was teamed up with John Berman (sp?).  Anyhoo, CNN sat her at one of those and it was pretty much like the Megyn Kelly set up if I recall correctly (I don't watch Megyn much, but I remember that desk and the shots of her sitting at it)

That FOX show, The Five, is just blatant, with a leggy anchor at each end.  Or maybe it's just the one on the left now, since Andrea is gone.  I wonder if Dana said, "Hell, no, I'm not doing that"

haha

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@momtochloe

I ain't buyin what you are sellin

hckynut(john)

Fair enough @hckynut, how so?

And please know the "fair and balanced" dig was a cheap shot and I apologize in advance for that.  I shouldn't have said that as it didn't add to the conversation this thread is having.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Let me just say I do not beileve everything I read.  I know that people who hsve money or are in the public eye get sued often it doesn't always mean they did what was printed.  Sometimes it's just better to just go ahead and settle.  I am not talking about roger allies.  He is clearly guilty!   I feel o'reilly is a good man and yes he's divorced but we all know there are 2 sides to every marriage and I am not going to be quick to condem him as I certainly dont know what went on in his marriage .  Does anyone think things do t go on In they other cable news channels??  What about network news,  which I never ever watch they are way to Biased .

So you think Andrea Tantaros is lying.

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTNUMBERED

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe your a good woman!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I'm at the point that it doesn't matter to me what they're wearing.  At least they're covering some major news stories that other networks either ignore or heavily edit.

Wildcat,  you Re totally right!  I watch fox everyday and get "Real" news not the what they want me to know only news!!!  All they other channels are in the bag for HC. ...please!!

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

So you think Andrea Tantaros is lying.

Could be ,  don't know,  will go and read all I can about it as I have only skimmed about her leaving in the past weeks.  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

or am I just old.......

this^