Esteemed Contributor

first of all o'reilly won't be going anywhere he is and remains # 1 in all of cable news even though some out there don't see to like it. I personally don't beileve he has harassed any women on fox .  Allies certainly did and now is gone.  Been watching Bi

l for 18 yrs and will continue doing so.  I have not heard or read of any charges as of now against him,  it's all here say.  

As as far as the women and the dresses,  I say if you have it and look as great as they do why not!!!!  They look beautiful and well groomed to me I don't see a problem.  I don't know why anyone thinks they are Made to dress this way.  I see women in the workplace dresses similar everyday!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Didn't Andrea Tantaros used to be on this show?  Haven't seen her lately.

She is also suing Fox for sexual harassment, especially by Ailes and O'Reilly. I think they took her off the air in retaliation, which actually is an illegal move.

Don't think your right about o'reilly.  Allies yes.  I like andrea so much I would love to see her return but I know she cannot at this point .  Allies is gone, but still.,,,

You don't think O'Reilly harassed her? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

She is also suing Fox for sexual harassment, especially by Ailes and O'Reilly. I think they took her off the air in retaliation, which actually is an illegal move.

Don't think your right about o'reilly.  Allies yes.  I like andrea so much I would love to see her return but I know she cannot at this point .  Allies is gone, but still.,,,

No I really don't.  Who sId he did?

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Look, these ladies are young and in great shape.  I am not but when I was their age I wore short, tight skirts with very high heels but I didn't have to worry about what was showing as I was not potentially flashing my bits to a national TV audience.

I had a hard enough time trying to keep it together hiking myself on various bar stools back in the day . . . Smiley Happy

It just bugs me when I see Megyn Kelly and Jeannine Pirro holding their very nice legs together like they were duct taped underneath a plexiglass desk.  THAT is when I have a problem with Fox News.

hahaha, mtc, you gave me a good laugh this afternoon!!

And yes, those plexigalss desks.  Oh, they must use them because they reflect studio light well.

Or something......

Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Short skirts and blond hair seem to be requiremen

ts to work for FOX if you are a woman. To me it is despicable. I refuse to watch.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

OK thanks, I was just making sure I read your post correctly when you said 'Don't think you're right about O'Reilly."  (I've read other things about him and his behavior there, makes me think there is some truth to rumors about him)

Esteemed Contributor

I'm at the point that it doesn't matter to me what they're wearing.  At least they're covering some major news stories that other networks either ignore or heavily edit.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Andrea Tantaros said that he did.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Kitty Galore if you Google "falafel" and "O'Reilly sexual harassment"  you will see this isn't the first time he has been accused (and he settled the falafel one in record time).

Fox News has a "boys club" mentallity that is coming home to roost.  Rupert Murdoch should have listened to his sons a decade ago as they could have avoid a lot of this including the settlements they are going to have to pay.  Young woman these days will no longer put up with this type of nonsense.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian

I can name more than half a dozen ladies on fnc off the top of my head that are not blond. Like beauty, short/just right, or long, is in the eyes of the viewer?

With their ratings losing 1 non viewer will?

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)