Respected Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

Oh no! I hope your brother gets well soon, beauty junkie.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble

PRAYING for your dear brother, Tommy, your mother, sister and you, beauty 'j'.

May we hear a good report from the doctors, Lord. Please let all be well in this family.

Heal, bring peace Lord. In Your precious Name. Amen

~~~~

Oh yes, beauty 'j'--Is it not sometimes so very difficult to round up and take capture those words, "My brother, Tommy is critical, running through your head"? To the foot of the Cross, we quietly come, Lord Jesus----praying with you BEAUTY, for her family, for the past and for the very present.

I know that this unexpected news of Tommy has been so very upsetting. The frustration of not being there is overwhelming. I am so saddened by the heartache that I read from your descriptive post.

Trusting in you, our Heavenly Father, when all else fails. May we ask that this situation that Tommy is in will not be hopeless. We know you hear all prayers. We understand this is a desperate plea for Tommy's healing at this vey moment. There are times in our lives when we ask you, God for hope. Tommy's family needs an urgent miracle. Amen

Honored Contributor

beauty..

Just wanted to let you know that I'm sending out more very special prayers to your brother Tommy and hoping that he's starting to show some signs of improvement.

Also still praying that your beloved Pal comes back home to you.

--------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Cathy, prayers coming your way. I'm so sorry about your brother. Sorry, I haven't been here much, my new job is rough so I'm not here often.

Super Contributor

Just saw this BJ. I've been praying for you and Pal and will add your sweet brother and your family. Stay strong. So sorry. Please keep us posted when you can.
Esteemed Contributor

Beauty Junkie, checking in to see how you're holding up and whether you have a new update on your brother. Prayers continue your way on the wings of a special angel.

Respected Contributor

Beauty, May God wrap Tommy, you and all of your family in His loving arms and give you peace. I will be praying for you and Tommy's doctors. {#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. I want to thank all of you so much. Tommy is still very critical but it is a miracle that he opened his eyes and while still intubated he said MOM.He lives with our Mom and he has a caretaker that comes to help them both as our Mom is ill but apparently he is thinking about our Mom. The doctors were so surprised he did this and said they are quite frankly amazed he lived through this accident. His caretaker was there when he said Mom and she told them he is as strong as an OX. My Mom broke down when she was told this and will go tomorrow to see him with my sister.I can't go yet due to my back and a bad RA flare up but hoping he gets through this I will try and go in a week or two.

Tissyanne,only shops online,Doxie,Matty,Rustys Mom,TopezGem,Love Roses,VABelle,LucyLover,Red ConvertibleGirl,HappyDaze,MamaMia,Mom to dogs,NC Bandwagon,NAES,beastie,Ok,grand and Sammycat I can't thank you enough for praying for my Tommy and my family and our dear Pal who is still missing. I hope I didn't leave anyone out.You are all so very kind and I ask you to still pray everyday for Tommy,prayer is wonderful,he spoke and that is miraculous.

NAES than you so much for the prayer,I am beyond grateful and appreciative. I can hardly think clearly right now so I hope I am making sense.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Oh this is such positive news!
Super Contributor

On 3/11/2015 beauty junkie said:

Hi everyone. I want to thank all of you so much. Tommy is still very critical but it is a miracle that he opened his eyes and while still intubated he said MOM.He lives with our Mom and he has a caretaker that comes to help them both as our Mom is ill but apparently he is thinking about our Mom. The doctors were so surprised he did this and said they are quite frankly amazed he lived through this accident. His caretaker was there when he said Mom and she told them he is as strong as an OX. My Mom broke down when she was told this and will go tomorrow to see him with my sister.I can't go yet due to my back and a bad RA flare up but hoping he gets through this I will try and go in a week or two.

Tissyanne,only shops online,Doxie,Matty,Rustys Mom,TopezGem,Love Roses,VABelle,LucyLover,Red ConvertibleGirl,HappyDaze,MamaMia,Mom to dogs,NC Bandwagon,NAES,beastie,Ok,grand and Sammycat I can't thank you enough for praying for my Tommy and my family and our dear Pal who is still missing. I hope I didn't leave anyone out.You are all so very kind and I ask you to still pray everyday for Tommy,prayer is wonderful,he spoke and that is miraculous.

NAES than you so much for the prayer,I am beyond grateful and appreciative. I can hardly think clearly right now so I hope I am making sense.

beauty junkie--thank you so much for this wonderful update! God is watching over your brother, you, and your family. I will continue to say prayers and think of all of you. Your brother's strength MATTERS! Take good care of yourself and know that so many people care!