Trusted Contributor

OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

My brother who is a quadriplegic since 25 form a car accident has been in a bad one.Hi swan went into water and overturned and he is critical condition. MY brother has had so much tragedy in his life yet went on to become a social worker and and work with disabled vets with spinal cord injuries. He lost a son to suicide yet still helped others. Please pray for him,Tommy is his name. He and my Mom live in VA and my sister is now there as she lives in NC. I am hoping I can get my back to feel well enough to travel but its not looking too good right now.

Thanks everyone.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

Prayers going out to Tommy, beauty junkie. I am so very sorry to hear about this. Be strong and stay positive.

Take care, HD

Honored Contributor

Re: OT/My brother is in critical condition after car accident,prayers needed please

beauty...

Sending tons of very special prayers to your brother Tommy and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

((((((((((((((BEAUTY & HER BROTHER TOMMY))))))))

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my dear Beauty Junkie, steadfast prayers will be sent as long as it takes for your beloved brother. He is obviously a fighter and wonderful man...and happens to be somewhat close to Schmoo country here in PA, home to another fighter. May God guide all those whose talents are brought to care for your brother to put him on the road to recovery. Stay strong, my friend, for we are with you.
Trusted Contributor

Happy Daze,beastie and Sammycat thank you so very much for the prayers. They are really needed. Sammycat Tommy is a lot like you Schmoo,rough life but always turned those lemons into lemonade.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

beauty, I am so sorry to read this news about your brother Tommy. You have described him as being a strong man, and many of us here right now are praying for him. Keep us updated, and we are never far away. Hugs my friend.
Trusted Contributor

beauty junkie, I will definitely keep your brothers Tommy, and your entire family, in my prayers. Stay positive. Your brother sounds like a fighter.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

beauty- I read this last night and tried to post and could not log in. I put Tommy on our prayer chain so many are praying for him and you.

The girls send their message to him of…...

Heal Tommy Heal

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty... Tommy is in my prayers. I am so sorry to read this. Also prayers go out to you and the rest of your family.. Take of yourselves too. Be strong dear. Steve, Anna Tanya and Libby.

Valued Contributor

Praying for Tommy. Please keep us posted as to his condition. Hope your back feels better soon.