Esteemed Contributor

OMG - too funny , Q did good.......

Have any of you seen the spots where the Dan, Rick and Alberti are reading forum posts................?

Rick was reading the post about  ITHKWD , it said something to the effect David was absent  and Rick was the host and there was no way she was watching him.  It was hysterical........

The other one was Rick reading about the hosts being to hyper and Dan finished.  Then Alberti finished the spot reading the post about we need more Alberti ... just sayin.. and of course he made the cutest face.

I know I have to get out more but it been 98 degrees here.

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG - too funny , Q did good.......

I have seen it and it is great!! Made me laugh out loud and my favorite was the one about Rick talking way to fast!!

Respected Contributor

Where can I see It ?

Respected Contributor

They should see the posts that got deleted.  LOL  I saw some of this, and it is truly funny.  Good for them.  Most of us here laugh at what gets posted too.  Happy they could take advantage of some it as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MorningLover

The run only during the live show between set  or product changes. With all the insults thrown around here the has to be more.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch very often but I hope I can catch one of these. Sounds very amusing! 

Honored Contributor

Exactly.  Some of the posts talking about hosts are a hoot.  Unfortunately, the person writing them is serious.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Too bad I don't have cable anymore so I can only watch online occasionally...sounds hysterical!
Honored Contributor

That reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's 'Mean Tweets', where celebrities read some of the mean tweets they've received and react to them, it's hysterical!

The 'Mean Tweets' are available on Youtube.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

YES!!!!! I saw it last night!  It was funny.  Hey, maybe they are reading the threads after all.  YAY!