Respected Contributor

Re: OMG - too funny , Q did good.......

@dooBdoo  Thanks for posting the links. Very cute and funny. It does seem that Rick took the brunt of the jokes.  I like him.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@MorningLover @willdob3 @NativeJax @libbyannE

I found 3 of the short videos on @Alberti_Popaj's Facebook page.  Just click and watch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1059593467464063/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1060855310671212/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1060850117338398/?type=2&theater

Thanks for sharing. Gee, I like Rick. I guess  I have missed the threads about him. And I never see Albert. Is he on in the overnight hours! I don't watch every day, so I'm clueless.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo Thank you for posting the links.

I don't watch Q on TV very much.

I enjoyed watching them !  Love Alberti Heart

Honored Contributor

Oh its humorous alright, but what's the saying.....  "the proof is in the pudding" and some of the comments are on point!!!  If I was QVC I wouldn't mock customer comments when so many customers are watching/buying less and QVC has even sent out a survey to find out WHY---well some of those comments ARE THE REASON WHY!!!

BTW I DO think Alberti needs to be on more and host his own decorating show-- Woman Tongue

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Well, for the record, I ❤️ it when Rick hosts the "In the Kitchen with David" shows.  ☺️

I don't watch the food shows ever.  But I'd rather watch Rick than David any day!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @MorningLover, @itsmagic, and @libbyannE!    Nice to see the hosts can laugh at themselves.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sparklestar wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Have any of you seen the spots where the Dan, Rick and Alberti are reading forum posts................?

Rick was reading the post about  ITHKWD , it said something to the effect David was absent  and Rick was the host and there was no way she was watching him.  It was hysterical........

The other one was Rick reading about the hosts being to hyper and Dan finished.  Then Alberti finished the spot reading the post about we need more Alberti ... just sayin.. and of course he made the cutest face.

I know I have to get out more but it been 98 degrees here.

It was pretty funny.  I wonder whose idea it was!

Jimmy Kimmel's Smiley Happy But the person who thought of converting it to QVC hosts is pretty clever.

http://stylecaster.com/mean-tweets-jimmy-kimmel-every-video/

Frequent Contributor

I've seen them @hopi! Yes they are cute!

*rememberance of my little sister. i miss you*
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

THOSE clips are hysterical.....i would love to see more of these. a great way to connect with the customers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Oh its humorous alright, but what's the saying.....  "the proof is in the pudding" and some of the comments are on point!!!  If I was QVC I wouldn't mock customer comments when so many customers are watching/buying less and QVC has even sent out a survey to find out WHY---well some of those comments ARE THE REASON WHY!!!

BTW I DO think Alberti needs to be on more and host his own decorating show-- Woman Tongue

I think it's great they are making light of the silly customer comments. Some days here it appears as though people have their noses pressed right up against the TV screen all day in order to catch the slightest mistake or fashion mis-step from a host or vendor.  The glee with which they then run to these boards to talk about it is almost alarming.

There are posters here who seem to watch QVC 24/7 but yet start threads with nothing but complaints about the programming and the appearance of the hosts.

I don't take the constant complainers seriously and I'm glad QVC is finding some humor in the situation too.

~Enough is enough~