Honored Contributor

OMG! the TSV! Today and Other Days!

This is a 'love letter to QVC'.  

Dear QVC,

I want to thank you (?) for teaching me everything I never wanted to know about hose nozzles, pillows, vacuums, tooth brushes, machines that pull out your hair (forget the name) and so on....did I forget anything?

I had no idea nozzles were so fascinating they could be talked about for 24 hours....no wait!  I'm using my calculator...Oh!  That's right it's presented at least 2 times an hour...sometimes more...so that is at least 48 hours!  I've already bought 2 sets and it's only 1:00 in the afternoon!  Thank you for offering my favorite colors (that's important when choosing a nozzle)...

I'll be sure to put the 2 sets of nozzles with my many pillows (thank you pillow man) and my vacuums...(by the way I thought my Dyson's I bought from you were great, but after this weekend....I knew (well you showed me) I also needed a Shark...so I got one of those too...

I'm sooo excited and looking forward to tomorrow...You see I'm having a room added because the guest room is full of all of your TSV's and any day I'm expecting you to have that hot tub I passed on last Spring....

NOTE FOR THOSE WHO SAY 'change the channel'....easier said than done...The changer is in the other room and I don't want to miss a presentation...I've been told I am going to be quizzed on the virtues of owning more than 2 SETS of nozzles....

Gotta go....the flower guys are coming on...I need to order more flowers that will sit on my front porch and either be given out to friends (the UPS guys says thanks for the flowers I gave him)...when he fell over them the 3rd time I told him he could take some home...

No one told me I had to PLANT them....I must have missed that demonstration...see why I can't change channels...

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG! the TSV! Today and Other Days!

@Annabellethecat66

hilarious....maybe that's why I have so many things I've not used! I haven't watched the presentations long enough -- so this is why I shouldn't change the channel!!!!

so true it IS funny...just can't make this stuff up! Poor hosts they have to be excited day after day, then again, I'm sure they get big $$$$ to entertain our sense of humor!

have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Agree.  These plant days are ridiculous.  Has no one ever been to a Home Depot or a garden center?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I found this interesting/enlightening, and most of all, very funny. Good for you, I love it!

=^..^=

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is a 'love letter to QVC'.  

Dear QVC,

I want to thank you (?) for teaching me everything I never wanted to know about hose nozzles, pillows, vacuums, tooth brushes, machines that pull out your hair (forget the name) and so on....did I forget anything?

I had no idea nozzles were so fascinating they could be talked about for 24 hours....no wait!  I'm using my calculator...Oh!  That's right it's presented at least 2 times an hour...sometimes more...so that is at least 48 hours!  I've already bought 2 sets and it's only 1:00 in the afternoon!  Thank you for offering my favorite colors (that's important when choosing a nozzle)...

I'll be sure to put the 2 sets of nozzles with my many pillows (thank you pillow man) and my vacuums...(by the way I thought my Dyson's I bought from you were great, but after this weekend....I knew (well you showed me) I also needed a Shark...so I got one of those too...

I'm sooo excited and looking forward to tomorrow...You see I'm having a room added because the guest room is full of all of your TSV's and any day I'm expecting you to have that hot tub I passed on last Spring....

NOTE FOR THOSE WHO SAY 'change the channel'....easier said than done...The changer is in the other room and I don't want to miss a presentation...I've been told I am going to be quizzed on the virtues of owning more than 2 SETS of nozzles....

Gotta go....the flower guys are coming on...I need to order more flowers that will sit on my front porch and either be given out to friends (the UPS guys says thanks for the flowers I gave him)...when he fell over them the 3rd time I told him he could take some home...

No one told me I had to PLANT them....I must have missed that demonstration...see why I can't change channels...

Yes those nozzles can be tricky, oh the times I've stared into space pondering which way do I turn this sucker! Thank you QVC !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@hckynut Thank you for the accolades....Coming from you, that especially makes me smile.....have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Image result for lol animated pics

Honored Contributor

Say what you want about today's TSV, lol.  Folks thought that crazy 2 handled shovel in December was ridiculous and I ordered it.  Love that thing and am thinking of ordering these nozzles.

I like some of the "joe' products - sun and snow

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. Thank you for a hilarious yet informative post 😀.  I was about to close my iPad and luckily I did see this one. I really don't watch much these days but do check out the tsv occasionally. Your post said it all!  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama About that shovel....you say it's great?  I'll have to take your word for it....you see it's still sitting in the box in the foyer...unopened.

When we had that snowfall recently, I let mother nature do the shoveling.  I parked in the garage and my feet didn't touch the snow and ice.

Thank goodness because I'm a clutz...I would have fallen.  Remind me...did they come in colors....I hope I got the right color....OMG!