Esteemed Contributor

Re: OK SO, HOW MANY ITEMS/PRODUCTS DOES QVC SELL......THOUSANDS?

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

I'm sure there are thousands of them.  But why, why, why must we always see the same name fashions, beauty products constantly.  It seems whenever I turn on the Q, it's overkill on Dooney and Bourke, IT Cosmetics, then there's Philosophy, Ryka, Clarks, Susan Graver, Denim & Co etc, etc. and now just too much Logo.  How about some VARIETY or bringing on vendors and real designers like Louis del 'olio more often and not in the middle of the night?

Also what's with all this Leisure clothing?  It seems that every brand is showing more and more of this type clothing.  How much of this does one need or want?  

Thanks for for letting me rant but it really has become very boring.  

Yes...would love to see some new brands....like Easy Spirit, Sag Harbor , Calvin Klein, Levi, Lee, Ralph Lauren, more Louis Del'Olio, Addidis...so many brands that i am sure would be successfull.... .......so tired of asymetrical hems, ankle pants and long tunics...............more variety is the answer..............and shorter presentations.....no product needs more then 10 minutes ..........and 5 minutes would be even better!

I agree about the presentations -- some of them seem to last forever.  Maybe that is their way to move inventory that is not moving on its own.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MomCat wrote:

I guess I'll never understand why some people complain about a retailer not carrying what they want to buy when so much is available in the market.  I have no problem finding what I want.  And, I love the ability to compare prices and get the best deals. 

@MomCat  Exactly! For example, I have been a Dooney & Bourke customer for years...only a few times buying from the Q for the 'as is' price on many bags...all of them were brand new and never a problem. The rest of my D&B handbags I got from deals/sales online during great holiday sales at Macy's, Belk and the D&B website. I would watch the D&B shows on the Q to see if I liked particular styles. Only once did I buy a D&B bag at the 'featured' price since it was exclusive to QVC (A216244).

I am a brand new Vera Bradley fan. The only Vera Bradly piece I got was a few of the wonderful travel tote (A274480)...which is at the 'while supplies last price'...fabulous deal for what you get! All my other VB pieces I got through EBay and the VB site through great sales. Again, I still enjoy watching the shows on the Q when they are on.

@Luvtoshopathome As for myself when it comes to Q shows, if they are products I don't want to watch, or I'm bored with the Q's lineup/schedule, I just watch something else on Netflix, the news, or find something to do at home...and save my money Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Instead of bringing in new shows they have given hosts new shows showing the same items. The cost of returns keep me from buying things. Todays tsv can be found at Target for about 35.00 max and I can get it today.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Instead of bringing in new shows they have given hosts new shows showing the same items. The cost of returns keep me from buying things. Todays tsv can be found at Target for about 35.00 max and I can get it today.

If this is true who are they aiming this higher price item at?  Women who don't leave the house and depend on QVC for their clothing?  Or is it women who don't know how to comparative shop and just buy exclusively here?  Thanks for the heads up on the Target price for this jacket.  Will that cause many women to run out and buy it at Target instead?  

Honored Contributor

@newlook123 wrote:

@hsawaknow wrote:

If this is true who are they aiming this higher price item at?  Women who don't leave the house and depend on QVC for their clothing?  Or is it women who don't know how to comparative shop and just buy exclusively here?  Thanks for the heads up on the Target price for this jacket.  Will that cause many women to run out and buy it at Target instead?  

@newname0  I do know several folks who say they can't be bothered comparison shopping and consider it a waste of their time...

I have tried to show them the light, saving money, in most cases FREE S&H too...

But I get nowhere...SMH  yyym0945.gif