Honored Contributor

Re: OJ up for parole this year

Don't care about O J, don't think about him and I hope soon that his name won't come up at all!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Well another thing we get to look forward to in 2017....can it get any weirder?  Roll in the theme from Twilight Zone.....stick a pitch fork in me.....I'm done!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Sigh...I think he was guilty as heII in the murder also..but unfortunately or fortunately he was found not guilty.   Doesnt' mean he didn't do it..but in their minds (whatever) "beyond a reasonable doubt..."

The current case he is in jail on. I seriously do not think he would of served jail time if it wasn't for who he was and his history. The case seems to stem that his personal belongings were stolen and the police didn't seem to care to help him find them ...(again I get it..but still) So he took matters in his own hands..Illegally yes. 

I am all for people serving their time and being held accountable. Not so using another case to right the wrong of the first one.    He has served a good amount of time for the charges he had. In my line of work I have to run rap sheets and you wouldn't believe how things are pled down from violent felony offense to mere slap on the writsts - even on repeat felons..DWI - which are jokes...they get arrested for a First Offense DWI..pled it down and the next one is still a First Offense as they pled it down!   I digress.

I truly think he has blood on his hands on the murders..but I don't like using another case to right the wrong many felt were done...

Esteemed Contributor

At the time OJ killed Ron and Nicole, Ron's dad, Fred Goldman, lived 3 blocks from my house.

Honored Contributor

I watched trial. The prosecution didn't prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The gloves established reasonable doubt. The jury got it right, like it or not.

I don't care for OJ Simpson but he deserves parole.