Respected Contributor

I've been updating the Free Fridays thread with each week's selection and noticed that the thread is now gone. I can't figure out why, as there are many other free book threads still in existence.

Anyway, for anyone who is interested, the Free Fridays selection for 2/10 is:

"Hearts at Stake" by Alyxandra Harvey.

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/The-NOOK-Blog/bg-p/Unbound/label-name/free%20fridays

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

Free Friday for Jan 3, 2014:

Today’s Free Fridays book selection is Love Thy Neighbor by Mark Gilleo – a conspiracy thriller that begs the question, “Do you ever truly know your neighbors?”

Graduate student Clark Hayden spends most of his holidays consoling his mother over the recent loss of his father, and worries about her diminished mental state. Turns out though, his time away from school will be much more eventful than he ever could have anticipated.

Finding himself ensnared within a terrorist organization whose headquarters are stationed across the street from his childhood home, Clark realizes it’s up to him to save his neighborhood – and the world – from the splinter cell’s deadly intentions.

Respected Contributor

free for kindle 1/3/2014

Product Details

Love Thy Neighbor

Respected Contributor

For January 10, 2014:

Today’s Free Fridays book selection is Leave No Stone Unturned by Jeanne Glidewell – a fast-paced mystery about an amateur sleuth & library volunteer, and the first book in the Lexie Starr Series.

Lexie Starr, diminutive library volunteer and doting mother, has just learned that her daughter Wendy’s new husband Clay may not be the man he claims to be. After finding a story in her library’s archives that mentions the unsolved murder of Clay’s first wife, Eliza, Lexie becomes determined to find out the truth – but can she save her daughter when she mysteriously goes missing?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

I think the B&N site is messed up. The date on this blog entry says Dec 20. I have not seen one for today. Maybe I am wrong, but I will keep looking.

Respected Contributor

Here's today's Free Friday book: go here

TopazGem, Scoundrel for Hire was the Free Friday selection for 12/20. Remember, they've changed the location of the blog. Maybe you're using the old link?

Respected Contributor
On 1/10/2014 nomless said:

I'm seeing the Nook Blog Free Friday posts for 12/27 and 1/3, but nothing for today yet.

TopazGem, Scoundrel for Hire was the Free Friday selection for 12/20. Remember, they've changed the location of the blog. Maybe you're using the old link?

Here's the new link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook-blog/category/free-fridays/

I knew it sounded familiar, LOL, but I thought I had bookmarked the new link. I'll edit my post. Thanks, nomless!

Respected Contributor
On 1/10/2014 ceekay said:

I think the B&N site is messed up. The date on this blog entry says Dec 20. I have not seen one for today. Maybe I am wrong, but I will keep looking.

Neither have I. I tried the new link and last week's selection Love Thy Neighbor is still up. I'll keep checking.

Respected Contributor

Today's free friday book is here

Respected Contributor
On 1/10/2014 nomless said:

Today's free friday book is here

Thanks again, nomless. I just updated my earlier post where I listed the wrong selection. Smile