Honored Contributor

We have Verizon digital voice and unfortunately Verizon only allows 10 phone numbers to be blocked. Has anyone used Nomorobo with Verizon Digital Voice and what has been your experience with it? Thanks in advance.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Nomorobo Who Has Used This?

Hi, JustJazzMom! I've posted many times about Nomorobo. It's an excellent service. I don't use Verizon, and at the moment I can't use the service with my AT&T wireless, but I do have friends who use Nomorobo with Comcast and Verizon and they're extremely happy.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thanks dooBdoo! Anyone else??

Honored Contributor

You're welcome! In case it's helpful, here's a link to some of the comments in the Verizon community forums (I went to the forums and searched for "Nomorobo"):

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=forum-...

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Yes- it has cut down considerably on the random "unknown" callers. One number got through, and I went to the site to report it. Voila!

Trusted Contributor

I have my landline with AT & T uVerse & I use no nomorobo. This is a great service. You still get "junk" calls, but the phone only rings once. If a number gets through, you just go to their site & report it. You even have the option now to report political calls that you receive.

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 sgraham30 said:

I have my landline with AT & T uVerse & I use no nomorobo. This is a great service. You still get "junk" calls, but the phone only rings once. If a number gets through, you just go to their site & report it. You even have the option now to report political calls that you receive.

I just checked updates on their site and was pleasantly surprised to see they're now blocking political calls. Kudos!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I activated nomorobo on my landline and I will review next week how well it does with blocking calls. Thanks for the info. I did see that nomorobo will be blocking political calls this election year!

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 JustJazzmom said:

I activated nomorobo on my landline and I will review next week how well it does with blocking calls. Thanks for the info. I did see that nomorobo will be blocking political calls this election year!

Great!

Honored Contributor

My Comcast landline is still not eligible for this serviceSmiley Sad