Respected Contributor

Re: No Idol chat tonight? (Spoilers possible.)

I have a feeling the Idol producer is thinking Daniel could be the next Beiber!! I almost feel like he is being forced on us despite all the protests that he is out of his league and doesn't belong there.

However....he is not the worse of the night...nor was he the worse last week....

I do not know why Rayvon is still there....and he was terrible again last night....I thought the judges were overly polite on their critique for him. I would have preferred to hear Maddie sing Every Rose Has Its Thorn...I think she might have shone with that song choice but we'll never know.

Joey was a major disappointment last night...I hated her Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....not good...not good! And I hate to be petty sounding but geeesh...can't they whiten up her teeth a little??

I thought Clark nailed his song! And...I really really really liked Quentin's performance!!! I also thought Tyanna and Jax did well enough....and...surprisingly...for the 1st time this season I liked Nick's performance.

Honored Contributor

You would be right. Clark is the best of the bunch. No schtick, no screaming and jumping around, no weird clothes. He just sits at the piano and lovely sounds come out of him. He's definitely the best . . . which probably means he won't win.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I saw 2 performances last night and felt I was watching a bad high school (or junior high) talent show. One performances was a boy (not young man) who looked about 12. He missed a lot of notes. The other performance was a girl with blue hair who did an excruciating version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Awful.

Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Ford1224 said:

You would be right. Clark is the best of the bunch. No schtick, no screaming and jumping around, no weird clothes. He just sits at the piano and lovely sounds come out of him. He's definitely the best . . . which probably means he won't win.

Great post. He is IMO, the best singer out of all of them. And you're probably right regarding him not winning.

There was only one season that I wanted a singer to win that actually did and that was the first season when Kelly won.

But we have to remember that sometimes, it's best that they don't win as many that haven't are doing very well.

IMO, I am so ready for Daniel to go home, but I doubt it'll happen with the teenies voting him in. I compare this year to the year when Sanjaya was on.

Esteemed Contributor

Won,t waste my time with this program.
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 HisElk said:

Great post. He is IMO, the best singer out of all of them. And you're probably right regarding him not winning.

There was only one season that I wanted a singer to win that actually did and that was the first season when Kelly won.

But we have to remember that sometimes, it's best that they don't win as many that haven't are doing very well.

IMO, I am so ready for Daniel to go home, but I doubt it'll happen with the teenies voting him in. I compare this year to the year when Sanjaya was on.

Hi HisElk! That guy (Quaseem or something) they saved . . . they are still praising him and I do not get it at all. He murdered that song, he has NO voice, sings entirely out of pitch, makes angry faces . . . I just don't get it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I don't think Quaseem should have made it this far either.

Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2015 HisElk said:

Hi HisElk! That guy (Quaseem or something) they saved . . . they are still praising him and I do not get it at all. He murdered that song, he has NO voice, sings entirely out of pitch, makes angry faces . . . I just don't get it.

I don't get it either and IMO, they used the save way too early in the show. I was hoping his time to go would have been last night.

Someone here mentioned Joey's teeth needing some whitening which I would agree they could use a little help. But there's something about Qaasim's teeth that really bother me and I can't put a finger on what it is.

They mentioned last night about something going on next week with the voters; something that has to do with Twitter. I just wish they would leave it be.

Respected Contributor

Every season there is someone who seems to slide through week after week who shouldn't....but at the same time....there are others who are less entertaining and IMO quite forgetable...I'm sure other's feel the same way so that's why you see people like Maddie and those other 2 girls go home 1st.

I think Clark is very good....in a way he reminds me of the season with Phil Philips....and he has the most beautiful blue eyes!

Tyanna has an amazing back story and I think with the right music she can make it BIG in this industry!

Jax reminds me of Lady Gaga in some ways.....I think Jax is a diamond in the rough and with some polish could do quite well as an entertainer.

Joey....oh my...extremely talented but not sure where she would fit out there in the music industry.

Quentin....another interesting person who does an awesome job making each song his own....I look forward to seeing what he will bring to the table each week.

That's my top 5. :-)

Then there is Qassiem.....he is fun to watch....vocally...OMG...I would not be able to listen to him on the radio....but I do love to watch him perform/dance.

Daniel/Rayvon/Nick - all very forgetable IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Last night I thought both Clark and Quentin were really, really good. Both of them have beautiful voices. I still like Jax and think she has a great shot at winning but her performance seemed a bit disjointed. Joey was totally "off" with her song.