Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think she is 5'11" and weighs about 115 pounds... she is really really thin. I got down to 119 pounds a year ago  at 5'8" tall and was just a bag of bones.  My Doctor told me I was too thin.  With her being three inches taller.. and thinner... can not imagine how thin she she must look.

I think she looks fine.  I do not think she's 115.  She's very slender, but she's not too slender at all.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

She doesn't interest me at all, she seems like a strange person. I can't imagine adopting 2 children and then just moving away and never hardly seeing them again.

Valued Contributor

I watched a video of the Auzzie interview at her farm house and thought it was really strange.  She came across as child like and flighty.  The house and property looked really nice and she had a a really pretty white dress. 

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

She doesn't interest me at all, she seems like a strange person. I can't imagine adopting 2 children and then just moving away and never hardly seeing them again.

I think there's more to that story.  But I agree with you about the kids.

Honored Contributor

i find her to be just "okay" in both the looks and acting department.

of course, my s/o "loves" her and she is his " free pass" if there is ever a chance. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden. Since TV & movie screens add 15-20 lbs., all actresses probably stay that thin. Also designers only send sample size clothes for them to wear/borrow...size 2. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden. Since TV & movie screens add 15-20 lbs., all actresses probably stay that thin. Also designers only send sample size clothes for them to wear/borrow...size 2. 

@Shanus, how is this ^^^ possible?  Also some designers are getting a little bit better about representing the average American woman.  That woman wears a size 14.  In comes Ashley Graham who just walked the runway for Fashion Week.

If designers only dressed size 2 women, how do all those celebrities get their styles for the red carpet from them?  I'd like to read your take on it.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think she is 5'11" and weighs about 115 pounds... she is really really thin. I got down to 119 pounds a year ago  at 5'8" tall and was just a bag of bones.  My Doctor told me I was too thin.  With her being three inches taller.. and thinner... can not imagine how thin she she must look.

I think she looks fine.  I do not think she's 115.  She's very slender, but she's not too slender at all.

That was the weight given in a magazine article.

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis I did read that before Melissa McCarthy lost weight, she found it difficult to find a designer to "dress" her. There are always exceptions. Watch any awards show and most female stars are quite slender.

When Rachel Zoe had her show on BRAVO, she always spoke about the clients she "dressed" losing weight for awards season to fit in the dresses the designers were sending for them to wear.

Of course, I agree the average woman is not a size 2, I was referring to movie/tv stars in general. So that's my take on that.

If referring to QVC designers that do clothes up to 3X, the Q is a completely different audience that Hollywood. If they only designed clothing for sizes 2-10, the average woman could not place an order, correct?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@itiswhatitis I did read that before Melissa McCarthy lost weight, she found it difficult to find a designer to "dress" her. There are always exceptions. Watch any awards show and most female stars are quite slender.

When Rachel Zoe had her show on BRAVO, she always spoke about the clients she "dressed" losing weight for awards season to fit in the dresses the designers were sending for them to wear.

Of course, I agree the average woman is not a size 2, I was referring to movie/tv stars in general. So that's my take on that.

If referring to QVC designers that do clothes up to 3X, the Q is a completely different audience that Hollywood. If they only designed clothing for sizes 2-10, the average woman could not place an order, correct?

@Shanus, I must disagree that most female stars are a size 2.  I can name at least fifty right now that would walk the red carpet and are not size 2.  Anyway, it's all rather interesting.

*Call Tyrone*