Honored Contributor

I just think she's so pretty in her face. She's really tall though isn't she? I love tall women.

Honored Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Nichole Kidman

[ Edited ]

I've always thought her facial features were exquisite, QualityGal. 

Image result for nicole kidman

Honored Contributor

Excellent actress and very pretty woman.  Her skin is lovely -- porcelain.  She is nominated for an Oscar.  I need to see some of the movies that are nominatedCat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Beautiful inside and out. Both Nichole & Keith volunteer. Recently watched her interviewed in Australia in her home. Omy!! Talk about beautiful ranch and home on the coast, Breathtaking!! She was so gracious.
Esteemed Contributor

She does seem like a lovely person.  I am so glad she is happy now with her marriage and family.

I saw the movie "Lion" last weekend, only because the movie we wanted to see was sold out.  The story is wonderful.  However, I thought the movie dragged and was a bit boring at times.  Nicole Kidman was great in it, as usual, but her part was very small.  I would be surprised if she wins any awards for it, as I think there are probably better performances in meatier supporting roles in other movies.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I saw an ad for Lion and she was in the clip.  To me she looked like the old Nicole before all the botox and fillers.  She looked great!!  I'm hoping she has given up all that stuff that made her look like fake Hollywood.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I just think she's so pretty in her face. She's really tall though isn't she? I love tall women.

Yes, she's 5'11", taller than most actresses.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

She has such beautiful skin.

Honored Contributor

Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman . . . two goddesses who are also excellent actors.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986