Honored Contributor

Re: Nice Weather We're Having on the East Coast

I am jealous. We're still mostly in the 90s and upper 80s here and it's been one of the most humid summers I can remember. The temperatures haven't been up so high this summer/early fall, but the humidity has been absolutely terrible. Even on mornings/nights when the temps do drop into the lower 70s and I want to open my windows, the humidity prevents me. I'll leave for work and it will be 74 degrees with 93% humidity.

It was a muggy and sticky summer and fall hasn't been much different.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 I'm sorry..a few of us have had 40 degree nights with heavy frosts. I wish we could trade places for a few days.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

It's 80 here on the South Shore.  What a gorgeous day.  It feels like a gift, well at this time of year an 80 degree day is a gift.  Hubby is going to leave work so we can to eat.  Outside, by the water.  I'm glad kept a pair of sandals out...lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's beautiful here in the mitten today. Sunny about 80, the trees are beginning to have a lot of colors. A true Indian Summer Day

Honored Contributor

It's been nice here in the West lately - yesterday it didn't even get out of the 40s.  That's my kind of weather.  It was cloudy and kind of rainy, which I like except for the dog situation.   Smiley Happy

Snow up in the mountains.  Yay!  

Honored Contributor

Enjoying east coast,

Image result for sunshine images pics

Esteemed Contributor

It's 3:37 pm (est) and the sun is coming out. yaaaay

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Mid 70's here in southern WV, and we are at peak color this week.   Local TV stations reported 80,000 people visited Fayette county for Bridge Day on Saturday---a great weekend to see our beautiful leaves.

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely day here as well.  Got up this morning, didn't expect the temperature to be so nice on the warm side.  Had to change clothes before going out. Hubby took his jacket off and hung it up.  Oh to keep this temperature for a bit longer.   MId 70's. Western  Maryland

Trusted Contributor

Is beautiful here in southern Virginia. In 80's and the a/c is on again. I LOVE Fall and the nice nights. Looking forward to it being back in 60's-70's.