Contributor

New question Raleighroo or anyone who may know the answer.

I know there is a limited amount of activations with the adobe ID. I thought it was 5..........I have the Overdrive media app with adobe ID authorization on my iPhone for audio books, my Nook Tablet, my iPad mini and I also put it on my computer but don't see any way to deauthorize on the computer. That is only 4 if the computer is included................. I am trying to activate the OMA on my iPad but I get an error code 2004 which states the adobe ID has been used to many times however it will let me download audio books on the iPad 3 but it won't let me read books.................... I am wondering when I had the N2A card in the nook Tablet if I failed to deactivate it before removing. I am going to put it back in to check that out but just wondered if I was incorrect about the amount of times you could activate a device with your Adobe ID................I hope this makes sense..............Thank in advance for any suggestions................................PS. I also have my Nook Simple touch activated with Adobe digital editions but when I went to deactivate it, it told me that this activation did not count against the other activations and would not increase them by deactivating so I left it as is.