Honored Contributor

@ROMARY Maybe the rust color is soil similar to Oklahoma.So we got soil,water...oxygen?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate abbreviation

Honored Contributor

@Leiloniwrote:

@Laura14wrote:

I was taught Pluto was a planet in school and I would like to know what the very eager mother is serving now without her pizza? 

No takebacks!  Others try to downgrade me too in life, Pluto.  Quite often, in fact.  Stand firm!!  Some of us have your planetary back!

What a beautful picture.  Thank you for posting!  Heart

@Laura14 I like your post about Pluto & standing firm. I'm really sorry that others try to downgrade you, not right at all. If you would like to chat, I'm here for ya, maybe that doesn't mean much b/c we don't know each other, but that's how we can get to know each other. I hope you have a super good day!Heart

@Leiloni this is the sweetest post ever.  I actually teared up.  Thank you so much!!  Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14wrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

@Laura14wrote:

I was taught Pluto was a planet in school and I would like to know what the very eager mother is serving now without her pizza? 

No takebacks!  Others try to downgrade me too in life, Pluto.  Quite often, in fact.  Stand firm!!  Some of us have your planetary back!

What a beautful picture.  Thank you for posting!  Heart

@Laura14 I like your post about Pluto & standing firm. I'm really sorry that others try to downgrade you, not right at all. If you would like to chat, I'm here for ya, maybe that doesn't mean much b/c we don't know each other, but that's how we can get to know each other. I hope you have a super good day!Heart

@Leiloni this is the sweetest post ever.  I actually teared up.  Thank you so much!!  Heart

@Laura14 AWW THX SO MUCH! I meant what I said, if you want to chat, I am here. Pls take care.Heart